Victor on Will & Grace

http://www.nbcumv.com/release_detail.nbc/e...esfallapos.html

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 18

WILL & GRACE - (8:30-9 p.m.)
"Saving Grace Again, Part II"

TIME FOR A ROAD TRIP-- VICTOR GARBER AND RIP TAYLOR GUEST-STAR -- Will (Eric McCormack), Grace (Debra Messing), Jack (Sean Hayes) and Karen (Megan Mullally) go on a road trip for Grace's getaway weekend - two days devoted to avoiding the mention of the name "Leo." Meanwhile, Jack and Karen hate the car ride and decide to bail on the plan and Jack spots Peter (guest star Victor Garber, "Alias") whom Jack remembers from a commercial Jack saw when he was a kid -- and he recruits him to be the new face of "Out TV," much to the surprise of Rip Taylor (as himself) who also wants the gig.

This is my second post here. :smiley:
:happydance: Looking forward to the 18th. The pictures posted on NBC's website look good but then Victor looks great in a coat. 🤤

I seem to remember a really lengthy discussion about Victor and coats and turtlenecks.....hmmmm.
🤤
I seem to prefer Victor without anything :whistle:
:lol:

*picking mind out of the gutter*
on another note, i too am extremely excited. Victor really is noticed for his versatility out there. i mean this will be his third guest stint on pretty popular comedy shows. Frasier and Will and Grace are way up there... it's all relative less so, but they definitely know who they're casting! can't wait to see our man!
Barbara

Oh hell, Barbara-just leave your mind in the gutter. I could use the company!!
And you are right about Victor's versitility. He got an Emmy nod for playing comedy on Fraiser. Wouldn't it be great if his first Emmy win would be for a comedy? That would surprise a lot of people, especially those who only know his as "Jack Bristow".

It would be cool if Victor was nominated and actually won an Emmy, finally. His versality is definitely noticed. I am really looking forward to his appearance. I need a Victor fix!

I seem to prefer Victor without anything

Why am I not suprised? :rolleyes: Of course I would never be thinking that myself :angelic: :blush: 🐒 🐒 🐒

I have to admit I'd like to see his neckage in that tan coat, so being shirtless under it would be great :blush: He wore gloves like that at A Little Night Music (lighter colour), they accentuate his large hands, but also hide his beautiful hands -_-

I am totally excited about this :happydance: I've already marked it on my calendar so I don't forget (yes, don't be suprised, so much going on right now it's hard to remember what day it is..lol)

Back