Victor on Will & Grace

:woot: Only 2 more days! Thank god Victor is doing at least one episode onTV...it's been a loong time since May :blink: and 2 more months until January. (n)

(y) I want to be spoilt, spoilt, spoilt :woot: I live in another country so I won't see it tomorrow so it doesn't matter :lol:

Your are so good at giving descriptive reports, this should be easy for you ^_^

Make sure you tape it because the first time you'll be wiping up drool you'll probably miss the dialogue :rolleyes: :D :P

omg guys! it was fabulous. Victor was soooo great. you guys are going to DIE!!!!
first off it starts Karen and Jack are in a hotel because Karen needs to pee and she goes to rent a suite to use the bathroom, and our VICTOR walks in with that long beige coat. Jack immediately recognizes him from a cocoa commercial he did in the 70's, where he played a little 4 foot devil that sat on some guys shoulder and said "It's Sinfully Delicious!" in this kind of high pitched/evil tone. So Karen suggests that Jack hire him for a promo for OUT TV, the gay TV network that Jack works for. Jack retaliates saying that he probably doesn't have time for things like that, especially since he's staying in a 5 star hotel.
Out comes our Victor in a bellboys outfit!! LOL! he works at the hotel, so Jack immediately asks him to do the promo, and asks hi what he's doing there, that he should be on broadway, etc. Victor replies that he is going to be on Broadway that weekend, working at the Howard Johnson. :lol:
So Jack takes him to OUT TV where everyone says hey, it's that guy from the cocoa commercial! Victor hands them his head shot and it's the one that was in the Gilda Radner booklet.... i'll post it at the end of this. They had another guy lined up for the ad, but when they see Victor, they fire the other guy. At this point Victor's wearing his long beige coat again. He goes into make up and comes out in a SUIT 🤤. He comes out and asks for his script, and Jack says, there is no script, it's just two lines. The first is something like watch OUT TV and the second is it's Sinfully Delicious!
But Victor says no! i'm never doing that voice again! but Jack thrusts a devil's pitchfork upon him and some devil horns, but Victor refuses, saying that people all remember him only for that one commercial when he's been acting for years, doing plays and such. Jack gets really mad and starts yelling at Victor, so finally Victor says fine, i'm just going to go prepare my lines. Jack sighs happily, and Karen begins talking, saying how he did a great job scaring him. Now he was running away like a man half his age.
And it cuts to Victor dropping the pitchfork and runnning out of the building. LOL!!!
Later on he's back at the hotel, begging for his job back when Karen comes in. She tells him to sit down, and tells hima story about one time she was in Japan, she got spotted by a commercial maker and she ended dup in ads for this drink... can't remember the name. Then she said she was recognized everywhere for years, and then they offered her a second commercial, but she declined. She said there's nothing better than being on tv, that's it's the closest way to get to God. So she starts goading Victor to say it, but he keeps saying no, i can't. (still in his suit :lol:smiley: and finally she's like "say it, b****!" and he says in this high pitched, evil voice "It's Sinfully Delicious!" With the evil little hand clasp and everything!! It's hilarious.
That was his last scene and they don't show him filming the lines, but he was hilarious anyway. He retained his seriousness through the episode, but he was just so funny!!! Okay, i'm going to go watch again :smiley: Victor is sinfully delicious!!
Barbara :D :lol:

damnit. lucky me, i chose a faulty dvd that every time i put in any of the dvd players in my house it says it does not detect a disk. at least i still have a shot to record tomorrow night... hopefully it'll work then. Until then, no more rewatches of gorgeous Victor... :(
Barbara

I was reading the TV Guide earlier this week and I saw this. I went crazy, saying "IT'S SPYDADDY!!! ON WILL AND GRACE!!!". It is going to be so cool. I can't wait.

My sister called me this morning with a "Victor Garber Alert", as she calls it. Telling me he was on "Will and Grace" tonight. I apologized for not telling her sooner that I had known for 2 weeks~but the DVD player is set and so is the VCR, just in case! Talk to you all after it airs. I'm so excited to see SpyDaddy again!

Back