Victor on Will & Grace

*nods vigorously* Yep...all over that action! If he doesn't, there is NO justice in this world! Why he hasn't one an Emmy for "Alias" is totally BEYOND me!

edited...again...retarded...I'm used to SD...the buttons are in the wrong spot here! :rolleyes: And...apparently I lack the ability to proofread!

hahaha. i enjoy being in the gutter :D
The show is actually filmed in LA... i'm not sure who asked that question. They have travelled up to NYC to film a few select episodes though, don't know the actual names, but for example the one where Jack meets Al Roper (i think that's his name) and when Grace and Leo get engaged in Central Park.
Hahaha. i too, was laughing so hard throughout the episode, especially when Karen said 'say it b****'. It was downright hilarious. The episode as a whole wasn't one of the best i've seen, but just Victor in it made it surpass all the others. But i don't think non-Victor fans can truly appreciate him as a guest star on that show, because they don't know his true character, and can't be as thrilled as we are when he changes his outfit (suit... :throb: 🤤) or when he deadpans, or does a hysterical face and says "it's sinfully delicious!" :P :lol: i loved it. i think i'm going to go watch AGAIN :lol:
Barbara

I would love to have been a fly on the wall when they were filming that episode...'cause you know W/G tapings have to be hilarious...Can't you just see them getting all goofy...I love to see Victor's stoic facade crack a bit! In that one episode from Alias last season...where he's wearing glasses and stitching up Sloane, etc...the whole exchange about the glasses between Jack & Vaughn...I think that's my favorite moment from the whole season! :lol: And I think there should be "All Jack" Bloopers too!

all Victor everything would be fantastic. a dream come true. He's really just so brilliant... he should be getting casting opportunities everywhere! it's so great to just watch him laugh and smile... at the gilda radner benefit, it was the best cause we got to just watch him laugh for 2 hours. i think that's the best thing possible. i just remember being so happy that he was happy :D his smile is therapeutic.
Barbara

-victor- said:
all Victor everything would be fantastic. a dream come true. He's really just so brilliant... he should be getting casting opportunities everywhere! it's so great to just watch him laugh and smile... at the gilda radner benefit, it was the best cause we got to just watch him laugh for 2 hours. i think that's the best thing possible. i just remember being so happy that he was happy :D his smile is therapeutic.
Barbara
[post="1072766"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Wow...I would so love to meet him in person or just see him at an event/performance! Although, I'd probably just pass smooth out! :lol: But, I know what you mean about his smile *swoonthud*

I am not a Will & Grace fan. I watched because of Victor Garber.

Another line of his was "You checked into a hotel just to Pee." Too funny.

So glad Victor was able to make this guest appearance. I do wish the entire Alias cast would do the talk show route and keep the show fresh in everyone's mind. Has anyone seen Alias promos yet on ABC?

Barbara, I am borrowing your words "his smile is therapeutic" to add to my signature. I hope you don't mind. I am so jealous you got to see him laugh and snort for two hours. Lucky girl. :smiley:

I think promos for Alias will start around December. Yes, his smile is therapeutic. It can brighten up your day. And his laugh is infectious. Whenever you see him laugh and snort, you just have to laugh to. I love his snort.

Barbara, yeah, you were lucky to witness him laughing for like hours. Its great that he is happy.

Barbara, I am borrowing your words "his smile is therapeutic" to add to my signature. I hope you don't mind. I am so jealous you got to see him laugh and snort for two hours. Lucky girl.
haha of course i don't mind.
i can't wait to see alias promos. i'm so excited about alias coming back. is it 45 days now? somewhere around there? i'm not even excited for the holidays... bring on Alias :smiley:
Barbara

I can't wait til Alias premiers. To find out about SAB47, and how Jack was protecting Sydney. How long do you guys think it will take before Sydney realize Jack has been trying to protect her?

My mother's boyfriend said he was surprised I didn't pass out from watching Victor on Will and Grace, haha! I told him I wasn't that bad. Now, if Victor was shirtless, then that would be a different story.

If Victor had been shirtless 911 operators all over the country would be deluged with calls about women fainting and having heart attacks!! (maybe a couple of men too!!) I'm pretty sure at the very least I would have hyper-ventilated!! A girl can dream......

filmlover said:
I can't wait til Alias premiers.  To find out about SAB47, and how Jack was protecting Sydney.  How long do you guys think it will take before Sydney realize Jack has been trying to protect her?

God, who knows? I can't remember when I've seen anyone as stubborn and immature as Sydney. <_<

Yeah, she definitely is stubborn and immature. I would love to see Jack just defend himself for once, and not let her just walk all over him.

Jack probably feels he has no right to defend himself where Sydney is concerned. What both of them are forgetting is that if not for him she would have been dead before the end of the series premiere -- because of her own actions. She was told exactly what would happen if she ever told anyone about SD-6, and that is exactly what did happen. Jack then proceeded to do his best to protect her, and he tried to save Danny too. Thus it has been through the whole series. I should think that by now Sydney would realize she had better start listening to her old man. Most of her worst mistakes have come when she did not. But she never learns. :confused:

This is why I hate that Vaughn is considered her guardian angel. Jack has been protecting her and looking out for her since the beginning. He has risked his life and everything. All Vaughn has done is give her the counter mission, and talk on the walkie talkie to her. Yeah, she needs to start listening to Jack. I would rather have Jack on my team than anyone else. At least he has some idea of what is going on, and Sydney needs him on her side.

Yeah, he does probably feel he has no right to defend himself. He will be the first to admit that he hasn't been the best father, but at least he has been trying to build a relationship.

Back