Victor on Will & Grace

I also enjoyed Victor's mad dash out of the Out TV studio when Karen says he's running like a man half his age. His leg running form is wonderful.

That happened to be one of my favourite scenes, when he was high tailing it out the door. You can see the dropped pitchfork on the floor. :lol:. I laughed so hard when i saw him running away. He's such a cutie :P
Barbara

FGina said:
Another line of his was "You checked into a hotel just to Pee."  Too funny. 
[post="1073274"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:rotflmao: I know! I sat there in awe, like "OMG - Victor Garber just said 'pee!' " For some reason, I just couldn't reconcile the image of him sitting there in a "Jack Bristow" navy suit saying words like "pee" :lol:

spybird said:
If Victor had been shirtless 911 operators all over the country would be deluged with calls about women fainting and having heart attacks!! (maybe a couple of men too!!)  I'm pretty sure at the very least I would have hyper-ventilated!!  A girl can dream......
[post="1073553"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I might have avoided calling the ambulance, but my dogs would've had to pick my butt off the floor! :lol: Shirtless Victor is dreamy...have you seen "Invisible Child"...it's a strange little story, but there is this scene of Victor in a hot tub...oh my :stretcher:

filmlover said:
The Hot tub scene in Invisible Child is a very famous scene.  Many hours have been spent drooling over that image.
[post="1077009"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*nods head vigorously* I can see why! I'd seen fan art of that before, but figured it had to be a manip, since he says he won't take off his clothes :lol: *sigh*, but then I watched movie and was HA! I must admit, I've been very glad I recorded the movie, cause I can rewind and rewind and rewind :blush:

:stretcher: :stretcher:

The words YUMMM and MMMEEE come to mind...honestly, why he would deprive fans of Shirtless Jack is beyond me, but oh well...*sigh*

Thanks for finding that photo! You just made my rainy Monday much much better! :blush:

We have gotten off Will & Grace in this thread. Oh well!

Strapping Victor! :P is more appealing to me than shirtless Jack. :rolleyes: If Victor is not comfortable, as Jack, to do shirtless that is fine by me. I agree. I'll take him in a black turtleneck and tanktop.

I agree Victor is not too old. RR is 10 years older. Though, Jack and Arvin are the same age.

Gina, don't even mention Jack and Sloane being the same age. That is just another example of them changing the story. At first, Jack was recruited when he was like 17, then they changed it to when he was like 20. First, Sloane was his superiour at the CIA, then ABC says that they were recruited at the same time.

Yes, if Victor doesn't want to take off his shirt, that is fine by me. I loved the interview that Victor and Ron did for CTV and Ron was like joking Victor about that. That was funny. They are so funny together.

-victor- said:
hehe. there should be a shirtless victor campaign... substitue those shirtless ron scenes for some quality VG time.
Barbara
[post="1078402"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*snicker* I agree...but, I guess I can't blame him for keeping his clothes on, damnit :lol:, and I'd be really happy if we didn't have to sit through anymore shirtless Ron...he's a great guy and a wonderful actor, but doesn't do a thing for me :confused:

Some more Jack-o undershirt scenes wouldn't be too much to ask, would it? I mean, as long as Katya isn't there and no one is having to palpate his liver :P

I would support a shirtless Victor campaign. But I will accept tanktopJack if that makes him more comfortable.

Please no more shirtless Ron scenes. The man is an awesome actor, and can hold his own with Victor on screen, but I can't take anymore of those scenes.

I wonder if Katya will return. I would like to see more Jack/Katya interaction.

I would only accept more Jack/Katya...er...action, if seconds later Irina walked in and kicked Katya's butt! :lol: I know people like that pairing, but I just can't deal...would rather see Jack with someone completely new...and I hope they develop some character for him to have a romantic interest in Lena doesn't return...Spydaddy needs huggin' and kissin' too! :P

Back