Victor on Will & Grace

filmlover said:
Yeah, I am all for a love interest for Jack.  He needs companionship and romance just like everyone else.
[post="1078619"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

And much more interesting that Syd/Vaughn! If they need to cast someone new, I volunteer! I'm not an actress, but I don't think it would be toooo terribly hard for me to play Jack-o's love interest :lol: ;)

Definitely much more interesting than Syd/Vaughn. That is a ship that I find boring, and Vaughn isn't half as fascinating as Jack.

:lol: I think you will have to wait in a long line of auditions for the part of Jack's love interest. You would be behind me in the line, haha!

filmlover said:
I think you will have to wait in a long line of auditions for the part of Jack's love interest. You would be behind me in the line, haha!
LOL! No kidding! I'll be right there behind you too if I could catch a flight... Oh wait! I'm too young, one can only dream :love:

Jack in tank definitely works for me!

I welcome a new relationship for Jack. Not Katya.

RR does not do it for me, but I find his body is in fine form for a man 65 years old.

No campaign for a shirtless Jack if Victor is uncomfortable with it.

An Alias themed Hollywood Squares would be cool. I picture Carl, Merrin and Ron sitting on Bottom. Jen in center square flanked by Victor and Michael. David, Kevin and Patricia Wettig on the top tier. There are Bradley, Terry and other recurring actors that could fill in if some actors were unavailable.

Yeah, if Victor is uncomfortable, then we all respect his wishes. An Alias themed Hollywood Squares would be cool. I wish the cast of Alias would go on Oprah or something to do interviews.

filmlover said:
:lol:  I think you will have to wait in a long line of auditions for the part of Jack's love interest.  You would be behind me in the line, haha!
[post="1078640"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: I'm sure you're right...bunch of crazy drooling women stomping over each other for the chance... :blink: :rolleyes:

Lymberley said:
:lol: I'm sure you're right...bunch of crazy drooling women stomping over each other for the chance... :blink:  :rolleyes:
[post="1079590"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Me first! I'm probably closer to Victor's age than any of you! :P

I'm watching this repeat on NBC now ... not sure I can believe Victor as a gay 70s icon. Maybe I'm just too into him as Icy Spy Daddy ... this is not working for me. Even though he's not believable as this character, I still love to watch him (doing anything). God he is fine.

He just said ..

"It feels so good to be wearing pancake again, and not serving it at "the House of" ...

as he steps onstage to introduce "OUT Network"

HILARIOUS!!

Back