Victor on Will & Grace

OH MY STARS i'm watching it right now. WOW he plays a gay guy and he's HILARIOUS. it's soooo different than jack on alias. i was watching and it came on, my mouth seriously dropped in surprise. *sigh* i miss alias!!!

omg i only saw a a few mins of it but victor is just so fabulous!!!!!!!
its kinda strage seeing him not as Jack but as someone fun & silly but i love him anyway
especially when hes singin ;)

I loved Victor's character on W&G tonight. It is amazing how Victor can transform into whatever character he is playing. This character definitely was not Jack Bristow.

I loved the snob actor lines about the Guthrie Theater and the Old Vic. Coming from such a serious stage actor that Victor is was cool.

I liked the bell boy outfit and the suit. Great to see our man Victor after this long break from Alias.

Victor was hilarious in this episode! :lol:

I wonder if he was thinking that what had happened to his character could just as easily have happened to him -- a brief spell of success, followed by typecasting and finally no work at all. Victor seems to be very appreciative of the success he has had. He has survived and even thrived in a business where the odds against that are very long. Bravo, Victor! :happydance:

Yah, happy dance!! Got to see Victor and, of course, he was fabulous!! Can't say enough about how much I enjoyed seeing him. Only thing that would have made it better would have been a big belly laugh! He laughs great! Think the outtakes of that episode would be fun to see!
He certainly didn't resemble "Jack Bristow" in that episode! Love, love, loved it! Back to work, robyn

Victor was so funny, and the whole thing was just funny. It was just a totally different character from Jack Bristow. Victor is such a good actor.

I usually watch Will & Grace, but now that The O.C. is on at the same time, that's what I watched. I almost missed Victor on W & G. It was so funny, because my sister (who's not an Alias fan), came knocking on my door, saying "Rande Gerber" is on Will and Grace. Hahaha!! :D After that, we were both laughing so loud. In case you guys don't know, Rande Gerber is Cindy Crawford's husband. Anyway, long story short, I got to watch Victor. Yay!!

thank God for Internet... I finally got to see Victor guest star in a comedy!! :woot:
(I really want to see "it's all relative"...but can't find it on the Internet..Whyyy that 's not as popular as "friends" or other stuff..damn!! :angry: )

Love it... love the bellboy outift...hehe...and the suit also... and that suit with the straight face (the part abt not willing to do the ad)reminds me of Jack

and ... here comes....

Oh, god, great picture! You got him saying the line!

He was amazing. I loved his first line - something like "Oh, joy, I see you got the bell fixed, (whateverhernameis)." He's so great at deadpan!

I had a major " awwwww . . . " moment when Megan pressed her hand onto Victor's left shoulder, and almost massaged it while she was talking to him . . . (I so wanted to be Megan at that moment . . . )
I just love watching Mr. Garber's facial expressions; waiting for him to wink or scowl or raise his eyebrows or any of his other facial-expression permutations . . .
I hope he had a grand time doing the guest-spot! And, perhaps the story was written in such a way that his character (did the character have a name?) can make recurring appearances on Will and Grace . . . we certainly wouldn't mind it . . .

(Is Will and Grace filmed in LA or in NYC? )

mousemontana said:
(did the character have a name?) can make recurring appearances on Will and Grace . . . we certainly wouldn't mind it . . .
[post="1072562"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

the ending credit said "Peter"

Jumps into the gutter with Barbara and Robyn....umm...'kay...Victor is HOT! I'm still howling with laughter thinking about last night's W/G ep. First...he looks really gooooooood in that navy suit *thud* -- second, the man is just too dang funny! He really can do anything. When Karen put her hands on his shoulders and said "B*tch", I was like OMG -- she did NOT just call my favorite Spydaddy b*tch! I haven't laughed that hard in soooo long.

Can't wait for Season 4 -- Victor should be on television...somewhere...every day of the week! IMO -- there should just be a VG station -- "All Victor -- All the time!" :lol:

I think I can get behind that "All Victor--All the Time" on me...oh, I mean on my television....really it WAS a typo.....*crawls back into gutter where she belongs*.....

:lol: I cracked up when he was talking about how the typecast ruined his career, and he was like "then what happens to every popular actor on a television commercial, I became addicted to heroin." Just the way he said it made me burst out laughing. He is really good at comedy, he is good at anything.

I like the idea of an all Victor station.

think I can get behind that "All Victor--All the Time" on me...oh, I mean on my television....really it WAS a typo.....*crawls back into gutter where she belongs*.....

:rotflmao: Sure Robyn...whatever...besides, you'd have to share anyway ;)

I cracked up when he was talking about how the typecast ruined his career, and he was like "then what happens to every popular actor on a television commercial, I became addicted to heroin." Just the way he said it made me burst out laughing. He is really good at comedy, he is good at anything.
*snort* I know...that deadpan delivery of his is just sheer perfection *sigh*

Back