Dick Latessa
Bebe Neuwirth
Alan Alda
Blair Brown
Debra Monk
Ron Holgate
Uta Hagen
Len Cariou

Name two actors/actresses who Victor played in back to back plays/musicals?

I'm not sure i understood the question but here goes.
Victor worked with Phillip Bosco in back-to-back plays..THE DEVIL'S DISCIPLE (1988) and LEND ME A TENOR(1989.)
and
with Tom Lacy in THE MISER and THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST both in 1982.

My question is this: Victor worked in ALNM this past summer in LA with an actress he worked with before in another musical. Name the actress and the show.

Victor was presented by his on screen Spy Daughter with the Caregiver Award :D

Which performer from a version of A Little Night Music has appeared with Victor in a musical? What was the name of the show and what were their characters names? :whistle:

Len Cariou was in the original cast of ALNM and was in SWEENY TODD with Victor. Len played Sweeney and Victor played Anthony Hope.

Name 3 shows that Victor worked in with Phillip Bosco..for which of the shows was Victor nominated for a tony award?

THE ROYAL FAMILY...what a cast! I would have loved to have seen it. :smiley: It was done at Williamsburg Theater Festival, Williamsburg MA.

Victor did a broadway play with an actress that he also worked with in a TV show. Name the actress , the TV shoow and the play they did together.

Blair Brown who he appeared with in the Days and Nights of Molly Dodd in which he was hilarious as Dennis :lol:

The show they appeared together in is Playwrights Horizons, Stage Reading of a New Play, (Off-broadway) A Cheever Evening :thinking: (I think)

Name three movies Victor has appeared in wearing jeans :stretcher:

Back