Victor Trivia Game

Victor has appeared in Deathtrap and The Royal Family with Marian Seldes. He appeared in Wenceslas Square and Love Letters with Dana Ivey.

In what series did Victor portray John Dickinson?

Summer's End.
Guys, i'm taking over the boards.
Well, the Victor part anyway.
:D
name 3 things in which Victor portrayed a character by the name of Jack.
Barbara

Jack-a Flash Fantasy---Jack of Hearts.

Hostile Advances--Jack Gilcrest.

The Importance of Being Earnest--Jack Worthington.

of course there's alwasy Jack Bristow! :jack1:

Name 2 times that Victor has played a character named "Fredrick"

Victor played Fredrick Ellis in The Autumn Garden, and he played Fredrick in A Little Night Music.

At which theater did Victor perform MacBeth?

The Old Globe Theatre, San Diego, CA

What is Victor's legendary (he's stuck with it now) name from ALIAS? There is now an item of clothing declaring it :lol:

You know you are famous when you are appear on these :D

I assume you mean "spydaddy which is now imortalized on a t-shirt. :D

Name 3 movies where Victor played a policeman/cop character. Bonus if you can also name the character's name. :cool:

Name 3 movies where Victor played a policeman/cop character. Bonus if you can also name the character's name. :cool:
[post="1094549"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

Greetings,
He played Det. Philip Millard in A Colder Kind of Death and The Wandering Soul Murders, and Det. Martin Van Zandt in Homeroom. Am I right, I won't post until I know.

I think you're right
I was thinking about Legally Blonde and First Wives Club too
but I couldn't find the 3rd movie, so I didn't answer it
:D
go on with the question...

filmlover
What movie did Victor play in with Nathan Lane?

He was in :Ponder:

Laughter on the 23rd Floor

Life with Mikey? I think Nathan Lane was in the movie with Victor Garber, was he? :lol: I haven't seen the movie a long time. :blush:

He was in :Ponder:

Life with Mikey? I think Nathan Lane was in the movie with Victor Garber, was he? :lol: I haven't seen the movie a long time. :blush:

Yep, you are right I think.

HOWEVER... "Jeffery"!!! Our Victor was an oral-sex addict (I didn't get much sleep that night) and Nathan was the gay priest. The lead actor was that cutie from "Dracula: Dead and Loving It". ^_^

Q) Name Victor's Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars and Jupiter star signs.

Hee, hee, hee. I'll give you clues. I'm a sun/moon/venus/mercury/jupiter Scorpio. Victor and I are well matched... we could play all night long.

Legally Blond, First Wives Club, and Light Sleeper.

Let me know if it is right, and then I will post a question.
As as been state, you were correct.

As for the current question, I know his birthdate, but I am not Zodiac person so I have no idea what the answer is to the question.

But I like the question. :D

:cool: SUN SIGN: Pisces ("The Fishes")
MOON SIGN: Libra
MERCURY SIGN: Pisces
VENUS SIGN: Pisces
MARS SIGN: Pisces

I'm trying to track down a book for information regarding Victor's Jupiter sign. All that I've collated so far I will post on the main Victor Garber board for you guys. Then I'll update it once I have the Jupiter info.

New question- I've been wondering this for awhile and haven't read about it anywhere on any Victor board. How did he get that sexy scar above his top lip? :confused:

Back