Votes: 2 28.6%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll Comment

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Tom

An Old Friend
We all know about a few Game to Movie franchises like the Resident Evil Series and Mortal Kombat. Most of them are poor in comparison to their host games. What if you could watch High Quality movies with lots of stars and great graphics?
Which franchises would you choose to have on the menu? In order to qualify your choice must be able to sustain at least 4 full-length feature films and a TV series. All live-action.

Here are some of my choices:

WarHammer 40,000

StarCraft

WarCraft

Mech Warrior

Unreal

Command & Conquer

Red Faction

Dino Crisis

Quake

Half-Life

Doom - good
Streetfighter - I thought this was okay actually!
Tron - hmm, average
House of the Dead - okay
Resident Evil - good

When it comes down to the nitty gritty, I think games can make good films/tv series. The issues related to converting novels with specific storylines to media has major issues that can be avoided here if just the characters image, attitudes and storyline is followed in a minor way.

Eve Online and WoW have novels for the fans, why not films/tv? Even if B movie class! So, it's not merely a case of which to convert, but when :smiley:

metroid.jpg

I'd like to see Metroid made into a movie.

Metroid.gif

Bioshock, love this game!

just think if it where to be directed by Guillermo Del Toro, someone like that with his rich visuals, is one of the only directors who could do the bioshock world any justice

well there are many games which are made on the basis of the movies .Movies like mortal kombat,prince of persia,the lost world,Resident Evil .
Here are some of my choices:
StarCraft
WarCraft
Mech Warrior
Unreal.

Doom - good
Streetfighter - I thought this was okay actually!
Tron - hmm, average
House of the Dead - okay
Resident Evil - good

When it comes down to the nitty gritty, I think games can make good films/tv series. The issues related to converting novels with specific storylines to media has major issues that can be avoided here if just the characters image, attitudes and storyline is followed in a minor way.

Eve Online and WoW have novels for the fans, why not films/tv? Even if B movie class! So, it's not merely a case of which to convert, but when :smiley:

Doom I would put more at a "C" and Resident Evils were good the first two or three, after that . . .meh.

Blood Rayne, lower than meh.

Back