"Virtually" In Love

Okay, this is my entry for the Valentine's contest. I'm curious as to what you guys think.

“Virtually . . . In Love”
by LaFemme

Choices; they are the turning points in our daily lives, making us wonder what will be or what could have been. Some of the decisions we make on a daily basis are easy, such as the clothes we will wear for the evening or what to have for dinner that night. Choices are a part of our existence . . . something that we deal with as best we can. Sometimes however, we are presented with choices that are much more difficult. Such was the case for Vaughn. Sitting alone in his apartment, darkness surrounding him and offering little comfort, he pondered the events of the past few months, realizing that he was now faced with the greatest decision of his life. He sighed, releasing a breath he’d forgotten he’d taken. He knew what he should do and yet, he was afraid. What if he failed? What if . . .

Thinking back, Vaughn remembered how his life had been turned upside down in one day. There was a walk-in for Devlin and Vaughn was the officer assigned to the case. Apparently an agent of SD-6 was offering to work as a double agent. Anticipation building within, Vaughn put forth his best professional look and walked towards conference room one. He would make sure to do his best and thereby earn a commendation from Devlin for what he anticipated would be exceptional work. Upon entering, his enthusiasm was replaced by shock and the question that many people often ask themselves, “Why me?”

The question of “why me?” came as a result of the vision presented before him. Sitting at a table writing down everything she knew was a young lady with red hair. Red hair seemed to be the only thing that Vaughn could focus on for the moment; that and of course, her bruised face. However, beneath the surface, Vaughn caught something else; her eyes; they showed a fire. This fire seemed to have been burning for quite some time and it appeared that it would scorch anything or anyone that crossed its path. For Vaughn, it was too late. Sydney Bristow had come into his life. From this point forward, nothing would ever be the same.

For Sydney and Vaughn, love had become an elusive item, often sneaking into their lives when they least expected and leaving just as quickly. It began innocently enough; glances exchanged at dead drops, small conversation before receiving instructions for a counter mission, the looks that each stole of the other in the storage room at the CIA and then there was Christmas. Vaughn remembered the gift. That was one choice he was glad he made. It was a picture frame. Sydney seemed so surprised to have received it. The smile she flashed at him shot an arrow straight through his heart. He knew there was no one else he wanted to be with in his life. For Vaughn, love had come knocking and Sydney Bristow was the vision presented before him.

Vaughn thought that following the demise of SD-6, love would come easier. Instead, it actually had become more difficult. Prior to the demise of SD-6, pursuing a relationship with Sydney was difficult to say the least and on one occasion in France, it almost cost them their lives. Vaughn almost regretted the choice he made to pursue a relationship with Sydney. He was ready to have himself replaced as her case officer, when Weiss basically told him he would be a fool if he did.

Fortunately, he quickly brushed that thought out of his mind. His patience was rewarded on the night they took down the Alliance and with it, SD-6. Vaughn would never forget that moment, when he and Sydney, eyes locked upon each other, almost as if they were in a trance, began to move across the room. Once in each other’s embrace, their lips joined. It was as if two souls were connecting as one. They kissed, not releasing themselves from the hold that they had fought so long to have; not even Weiss’ wisecracking comments broke their focus. Following that night, both Sydney and Vaughn thought their lives would have become easier. They were wrong.

The obstacles to love for Sydney and Vaughn were actually no different that any other couple in love. There were the times when plans that were made, were quickly broken due to an impending mission. There were the awkward moments that all couples shared as they tried to move forward in their relationship. For Sydney and Vaughn working together and trying to build a relationship had almost become more difficult that taking down SD-6. In fact, the relationship that Vaughn and Sydney had fought so hard to build was on the brink of falling apart, unless . . .

Looking down at the package in his hand, Vaughn contemplated all that had happened and all that could still be. He knew that if he did nothing . . . he would lose Sydney forever. However, he still didn’t know if his plan would work. In his hand, he held all that he was and all that he could be. He only hoped that Sydney and he would have . . . a future.

Rising from his chair, his heart pounding in anticipation of what was to come; Vaughn knew what he must do. This would be his one chance to right a wrong of the past and make his own destiny. Taking his keys in hand, Vaughn turned to leave the comfort of his home for what would truly be an unknown experience. Closing the door behind him, he decided to look forward rather than back. Feeling the confidence building within him and his heart racing even faster, Vaughn placed himself on a path that would change his life forever, He would make Sydney his . . . no matter what the cost.

to be continued . . .

LaFemme :redhair:

Mile seemed to stretch longer than Vaughn could have imagined. Although he was actually no more that fifteen miles from Sydney’s apartment, it actually took him twenty-five minutes to reach her place. Upon arriving, Vaughn paused for a moment. Taking a deep breath, he opened the car door and proceeded up the walkway to Sydney’s apartment.

He knocked on the door, waiting for a reply. Looking around, he saw her car, but that didn’t necessarily mean she was home. Vaughn was about to leave the package on the doorstep when suddenly, the door opened. Sydney stood there, her beauty radiating in the night.

“Hi” Vaughn managed to say, not sure how he managed to find his voice.

“Hi” Sydney replied, smiling.

“I . . . uh . . . “Vaughn stammered, trying to hide the package he had for Sydney.

“Is that for me?” Sydney asked.

“Uh . . . yeah, it’s something I had made for you.” Vaughn explained. He was becoming frustrated with himself once more. Sydney had a way of making Vaughn feel like a schoolboy every time he came into contact with her.

“Come inside” she beckoned. Vaughn followed.

The inside of Sydney’s apartment could be described in one simple word; home. Sydney’s apartment was actually her home. It projected a sense of warmth and comfort. Vaughn remembered the first time he saw Sydney’s place following the demise of SD-6. He knew . . . he just knew that he and Sydney were meant to be together.

Sydney motioned for Vaughn to sit down on the sofa. “Would you like something to drink?” She asked.

“Iced tea” Vaughn managed to reply.

Sydney smiled as she made her way to the kitchen. In a few minutes she returned, glasses in hand and sat down next to Michael.

“So, whatcha got for me?” She asked, sounding like a little girl eagerly waiting for her birthday present.

“It’s uh . . . a DVD” Vaughn replied.

“Oh,” Sydney answered a hint of disappointment in her voice.

Vaughn quickly picked up on the disappointment in Sydney’s voice and so he tried to explain further. “Actually it’s more like a virtual DVD.”

“Hmm . . .” Sydney’s interest was now piqued.

“Well Marshall sort of helped. You see, you put into your DVD player but instead of watching it on TV, you watch it through these.” Vaughn pulled a small pair of dark sunglasses from his pocket.

“Well what’s on the DVD?” Sydney asked.

“Me.” Vaughn replied. He hoped Sydney would say yes and watch the DVD.

“I don’t . . .” Sydney began.

“Sydney,” Vaughn interrupted. “I know it hasn’t been easy for us. Ever since we took down SD-6, I thought things would get easier. I’ve been so trained in lies, deceit, alter egos, and deception, that I’ve almost forgotten who I am. For the past few weeks, I’ve thought about nothing except you and me. With Marshall’s help, I wanted to share something of me with you. This DVD is the way I can accomplish my goal.”

Sydney seemed a little hesitant. She took the glasses from Vaughn’s hand and placed them on her head.

“I can’t see anything.” She said.

“Let me put the DVD into the player” Vaughn answered. Standing up from the sofa, he proceeded over to Sydney’s entertainment center. Finding the power button for the DVD player, he turned it on and placed the DVD into the machine. The machine began to whirl and soon Sydney was presented with what appeared to be a digital screen in front of her.

“Vaughn, this is like VR” she exclaimed. So far, she seemed to like his gift. “So what do I do?” She asked.

“Make a selection and you’ll see.” Vaughn replied.

Sydney was presented with the following choices:

1. Messin’ with the law
2. Dungeon of Lust
3. Office Romance

Sydney smiled at the choices presented before her. “Vaughn?”

“Make a choice and you’ll see” he replied, a hint of pleasure heard in his voice.
Sydney made her first choice. She chose number one: “Messin’ with the Law.”

EEEEEEEEEE! omg this is totally making me think kinky! :D Messin' with the law *raise eyebrow* Do we get to meet mini-Vaughn? :P :lol: i'm grinning so much right now! :lol: EEEE! :woot: I'm way to excited right now :lol: I can imagine ... ya.. not gonna share :lol: okay now i'm kinky :lol: thanks a lot :P Luving it! you have to post more veyr very very soon.... like now! :lol: PM me!
--Mandy :angelic:

Hmmm . . . well it does take time to write these things. So, here's virtual reality #1. I'm going more for a mood of erotic and hopefully I've come close.

Feedback please?
LaFemme

When Sydney opened her eyes, she was no longer at home. Instead, she found herself onstage at what appeared to be a club of some sort. She then realized she was no longer dressed in her sweats, but rather the uniform of a police officer. It wasn’t until Sydney saw the pole at the center of the stage that she suddenly realized she was no longer Sydney Bristow CIA agent. She was now Sydney Bristow, exotic dancer.

“Vaughn!” She exclaimed. “I can’t believe how real this is!”

“Just go with it Sydney, just let it flow. Let your feelings guide you. ” Vaughn urged. He hoped things would work out the way Marshall had told him it would.

Sydney smiled and decided to let the experience carry her away. Just then, the music started. It was rather infectious, making Sydney want to move her body. Its melodic tones almost cried out for a response. Slowly, and in a very rhythmic fashion, she began to swing her hips from side to side. Sydney continued dancing, allowing her movement to be directed only by the music she felt. Little by little, she unzipped the front of her shirt, discarding it at her feet and promptly kicking it away. Looking down, Sydney smiled once more and then realized that the bra she was wearing had a badge covering each breast. “If only you could see me now Vaughn!” she said aloud, forgetting that Vaughn, in reality was no more than two feet from her.

However, in this virtual reality, Vaughn occupied another position, that of an audience member. Glancing over to her left, she saw Vaughn seated in the audience. She didn’t care what he was drinking; only that he was watching her. Sydney continued her striptease, next removing her pants, leaving only a small hint of fabric covering her where needed.

Proceeding further with her performance for Vaughn, Sydney made quick work of her bra, her panties the only undergarment she was still wearing; and of course a pair of black stiletto heels. Sydney smiled at Vaughn, who was seated in the audience. He smiled back. Feeling freer and freer, Sydney removed her panties, allowing them to slide slowly down her legs, making sure that Vaughn was still watching. His eyes had not moved at all. She loved the effect she was having on Vaughn.

Sydney continued dancing, using the pole to guide her movements, riding it much like a . . . she smiled once more as she looked at Vaughn. He was having a more difficult time concentrating on his drink, no matter how hard he tried. Droplets of perspiration began to form on his forehead, his face was flushed. It was at that moment Sydney beckoned him over, crooking her finger in a very seductive manner. Vaughn, with a look of ‘who me?” began to saunter over to the stage, over to Sydney.

Upon reaching the stage, Vaughn took one of Sydney’s breasts in his mouth, eager to taste the sweetness that if offered. Sydney allowed him only a small taste before she produced her next surprise; a pair of handcuffs. They came from the belt of Vaughn’s uniform. He too, was dressed with as a cop. Sydney was about to show him what it would be like to be “messin’ with the law.”

Taking Vaughn’s one wrist in hand, she snapped on the handcuffs and before he knew it, Vaughn was firmly attached to the pole Sydney had been using earlier.

“Now, it’s my turn!” Sydney exclaimed, not seeing the smile that cross the “real” Vaughn’s face as she proceeded with her devilish plan. In her world, this world of VR, Vaughn was hers and she was going to have some fun. First, Sydney removed Vaughn’s shirt, allowing her hands to glide across the smoothness of his chest. He cocked his head back, hoping for a taste of the sweetness on her lips. His request was granted as Sydney kissed him hungrily on the mouth, almost devouring him as it were in the process. However, the moment was short-lived as Sydney proceeded towards his lower half; in a matter of minutes, Vaughn’s pants were gone, leaving only a green covering to something that Sydney would shortly enjoy.

Moving behind Vaughn, still her willing prisoner, Sydney began to lightly run her nails once more across his chest. He moaned in response; the sensation she was producing was erotic. She knew he was hers for the taking and now, now was the time for the ultimate taking. Making her way to the front once more, Sydney proceeded to lavish Vaughn’s growing and hardened arousal with all the attention it so richly deserved. Vaughn looked into Sydney’s eyes and caught sight of something that both thrilled and scared him; a fire. It was a fire that would consume him fully if he did not do something first.

Then something changed. Suddenly and without warning, the vision was altered once more for Sydney. Vaughn was free. She was against the pole. When she looked down, she saw the same fire she possessed earlier, except that it was in Vaughn’s eyes. He was at a level where he could see her wetness and his eagerness could no longer be contained as he claimed what he felt was his. Vaughn buried his head into Sydney’s sweetness, consuming all that she possessed. Sydney moaned in response as Vaughn’s tongue, moving in its own rhythmic fashion, touched her clit, stroking it, caressing, teasing it. She tried to moan his name but her voice produced no sound. Vaughn would not let go. He would have her and he would carry her to edge.

He quickly switched positions, almost impaling her with his hardened arousal. Now, both Vaughn and Sydney began to move as one, seeking to find the release that he longed for, that each other craved. Their rhythm increased as the music increased. They were building to a climax, the likes of which neither had felt.

“Oh god Vaughn” Sydney cried out, her emotions were on an overload.

”I’m here” he assured her and he continued his thrusts, increasing their speed until . . . until . . . they both collapsed into each others arms.

tomorrow's chapter (or it might not come until Wednesday) "Dungeon of Love."

omg! That was AWSOME! hahaha! i knew it! except i was thinking that Vaughn would be the cop and do some whipping *raise eye brows* if you know what i mean :P :lol: That was still soooo good though. Whew it's gettin' hot in here! :lol: Luving it! more soon!

mystery_chick said:
omg! That was AWSOME! hahaha! i knew it! except i was thinking that Vaughn would be the cop and do some whipping *raise eye brows* if you know what i mean :P :lol: That was still soooo good though. Whew it's gettin' hot in here! :lol: Luving it! more soon!
Glad ya liked it!

I do promise that Vaughn gets to do the whippin' in the next adventure ;) and well should I say more? Nah . . . . best to keep my mouth shut! :rolleyes:

okay, okay, just gotta drop these little things

dungeon
whips
candlewax

hmmm . . .

I'll post more on Wednesday

WHAT?! YOU CANT' SAY THAT AND PURPOSELY SAY THAT YOU'LL UPDATE ON WEDESDAY! *humph* I like whips. :D

mystery_chick said:
WHAT?! YOU CANT' SAY THAT AND PURPOSELY SAY THAT YOU'LL UPDATE ON WEDESDAY! *humph* I like whips. :D
Well as I said before, these things take time ;) . Actually, I have to work late at the school tomorrow night and I won't be home until probably 9pm pst. So at that time, well it'll be time for bed and for pleasant . . . uh Vaughnesque dreams? :angelic:

MVISAHOTTIE said:
OMG freaking amazing- i love it- now this is all virtual right? not real?
Well it's virtual for now at least . . . got make up my mind what happens in the last chapter. After all the theme is of course, "LOVE" ^_^

whoa!!! its getting hot, im sweating like a pregnant nun LOL!!!
great chapter
cant wait for more
WEDNESDAY!! we have to wait THAT long!!

Okay, I had time tonight, so I hope this is not too kinky for a Tuesday night :rolleyes: or maybe kinky is good? :confused:

Pulling the glasses off for a moment, Sydney looked into Vaughn’s eyes. She was at a loss for words. It took her a minute, but she finally managed a response to what she just witnessed . . . er . . . experienced?

“Vaughn . . . that . . . was . . . what was I just . . . “Sydney had trouble finishing her thought.

Vaughn smiled as he replaced the glasses once more. “Try number two. Marshall tells me, it’s um . . . interesting.”

Sydney shook her head, allowing a small grin to cross her face once more. “Okay, but you’ve got some explaining to do when I’m done.” She assured him.

Vaughn had no doubt Sydney would have questions when she was done with the entire DVD. However, what he did not know was whether he would like the questions she could have for him. He could only hope his plan for work. Now it was time for choice number two – “Dungeon of Lust.”

As Sydney made her selection, the scenery changed once more. However, she was a bit taken aback with her current scenario – Sydney found herself clad in a red leather outfit, very “thin” in nature, only covering the essential items as it were. She was chained to what appeared to be a table of some sort. Sydney did not like this setting.

“Vaughn . . .” She began. “I don’t think this very much fun.”

“Wait” he reassured her as he watched her struggled against her imaginary bonds.

Glancing around, Sydney surmised that her new location was indeed that of a dungeon. As she struggled, music began playing, ominous in its nature. Looking to her left, Sydney saw something she never could have imagined. Walking down the stairs was Vaughn. However this time he was not dressed in the costume of a police officer, but rather . . . Sydney wasn’t really sure what he was, but she did know one thing. He looked damned incredible!

Vaughn’s outfit did seem to possess one theme; black leather. Starting at the top, Sydney made a quick inventory of his attire; black leather biker’s cap, black leather suspenders, which trailed down to his black leather pants. She also noticed the black leather whip he was carrying as well.

‘Oh my god’ Sydney thought to herself, as she braced for Vaughn’s approach. Slowly and very methodically, he advanced towards the table, locking his gaze upon Sydney. She in return, became mesmerized by the intensity of the fire in his green eyes. Sydney held a breath as Vaughn reached forward. Little by little, he ran the whip across the length of her body, beginning between her legs and traveling in an upward fashion until he reached her neck. Sydney, in return, writhed beneath his touch, her body beginning to feel a burning within; something she knew would only grow hotter.

When Vaughn reached her neck, he paused for a moment and leaned down to steal a kiss from Sydney’s lips. He really didn’t have to steal anything as she was all too willing give Vaughn whatever he desired. Standing back for a moment, Vaughn continued to run the whip across Sydney’s body in a back and forward motion, making sure he touched every sensitive place he could find. He missed none.

When he was satisfied once more with that little chore, Vaughn leaned down once more and undid the snap of one of the coverings for Sydney’s right breast. Then in a very teasing and almost taunting fashion, he took the breast in his mouth and began to suckle, first encircling it with his tongue and then blowing a small breath of cool air upon it. He achieved his goal as the nipple stood erect. Once finished with the first breast, Vaughn proceeded to provide her left breast with the same attention as the other one. It wasn’t too long before both nipples stood erect, Vaughn’s impact upon them all too evident.

Then, almost rather abruptly, he pulled back. Sydney whimpered in response. Smiling, Vaughn then offered his own chest to Sydney, turning so that she might taste a bit of him as well. The look in her eyes said more than enough. As Vaughn leaned inward, Sydney raised her head off of the table and quickly latched onto his left nipple, trying to take all that he would give her. When she appeared to be done with the left with the left nipple, Sydney turned her attention to the right one. As Vaughn tried to pull away, Sydney tried to best to keep hold, flicking her tongue out to the right nipple one last time. It was time to move onward . . . slowly . . . things became a bit hazy and the next thing Sydney knew . . .

. . . She was now kneeling on top of the table. Her hands were still chained to the front of the table. Vaughn was now behind her, striking her with what appeared to be a smaller whip, more like a stick with some fringe attached to it. Instead of hurting, as Sydney imagined it might have felt, she was surprised at the fact that in further increased her arousal. She wanted Vaughn inside her so badly. She tried to tell him what she wanted, but no sounds would escape her lips. And then . . . once more . . . things changed . . .

. . . And Vaughn was now on top of her, her arousal firmly planted inside of her. The throbbing sensation it created was incredible. Sydney felt like she was on the ultimate ride of a lifetime. She didn’t know how much more she could handle. Pulling out for a moment, Vaughn reached over and produced a candle that he now held in his hands. Sydney looked up, knowing what he was about to do, and still not sure how her body would react to the hot wax that would momentarily touch her skin.

As he poured the candle wax onto Sydney, she noticed it was hot at first and then seemed to cool almost instantaneously. Vaughn leaned forward, tenderly kissing her stomach, allowing his tongue to dip into her navel. Sydney moaned once more in response. However he was far from through. With a gleam in his eye, Vaughn made way to the soft curls between Sydney’s legs. Looking up once more, he made sure to lock eyes with Sydney.

“Oh god . . . Vaughn . . . no . . .” she pleaded, but it was too late.

Vaughn buried his head into the sweetness that was Sydney. His tongue began to develop its own little dance. First it would swish along the outer walls; and then it would find her clit, giving it special attention. This would continue for what seemed like an eternity to Sydney. The sensation it produced was becoming almost too much, even for Sydney. She didn’t know how much more she could take. She was ready to explode. And then . . .

. . . things changed again. This time Sydney found she was free, but now she was on top of Vaughn. He was there for her taking, fully exposed as it were. Pausing for a moment, Sydney looked down at the vision presented before her; here was Vaughn, totally naked, trusting her, knowing that she would never hurt him, allowing her to take him wherever she chose.

She chose . . . to take all of Vaughn into her being. Mounting herself on top of him, Sydney began a rhythmic dance once more in which she would squeeze Vaughn for that which he possessed. In response, Vaughn began to thrust, his speed increasing as she increased the intensity of her contractions. Sydney threw her head back knowing that they were both heading for an explosion . . . that would wrack their minds, bodies . . . and their very souls.

“Vaughn!” She cried out, knowing the ending was coming.

“I’m . . . here . . . let it come . . . “He urged.

“Together!” She panted, not knowing how much longer she could keep this up.

“Now!” He commanded.

Now came once again for Sydney and Vaughn as she fell into his embrace once more.

So will this do for tonight? :angelic:

WOW - this is incredibly hot! Just stumbled upon it, and now I'll need a cold shower so I can sleep. ;) Looking forward to your next update and to find out just what Vaughn is up to!

hehehe I like LeatherWhip!Vaughn! :D *grins* that was hot! i luv it though. nothing like a little health.....bondage :D

Back