Horror Virus (1999)

Tom

An Old Friend
Title: Virus

Tagline: Life on earth is in for a shock.

Genre: Horror, Action, Science Fiction

Director: John Bruno

Cast: Jamie Lee Curtis, William Baldwin, Donald Sutherland, Joanna Pacula, Marshall Bell, Sherman Augustus, Cliff Curtis, Julio Oscar Mechoso, Levani, Yuri Chervotkin, Keith Flippen, Olga Rzhepetskaya-Retchin, David Eggby

Release: 1999-01-14

Runtime: 99

Plot: When the crew of an American tugboat boards an abandoned Russian research vessel, the alien life form aboard regards them as a virus which must be destroyed.
Virus (1999)

MV5BMTIwMDgwMjY0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjIzODQyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

R | 99 min | Action, Horror, Thriller | 15 January 1999 (USA)
Virus (1999) - IMDb

When a typhoon cripples their boat, the crew sails into the eye of the storm, where they discover a high-tech Russian communications and research vessel adrift. Only one Russian crew member is still alive, raving about "intelligent lightning." They soon discover that an alien life form has taken over the ship's computers and is churning out mechanical warriors. With their own boat destroyed, the crew must battle the creature as the ship reenters the storm.

Not really what you might call a "Monster" movie but certainly worth watching. Lots of good actors and a simple but effective plot. It gets pretty gross at times but if you can handle the gory references and liked the movie "Moon Trap" this should fulfill your urge. It's Moon Trap on steroids.
This is a favorite and I have seen it +20 times and just recently too. I will probably watch it again before the year is over.
.........................................................................."STEVE"...................................................................................
Love that part! The entity is electrical in nature and I like aliens that don't conform to the bumpy headed human look. Even though this is a one-timer movie I would love to see something new made on the same principle but in a city.

There's a Putlocker version in Flash MP4 that is 464MB
http://www.{...}/file/34669DDF121D534A#

A {...} Divx
http://{...}.com/video/vtpnesoivkam
Length: 95:16
Resolution: 772 x 576
Filesize: 543 MB
Language: English
Viewed: 28611 times