Season 5 Vizzy (Vaughn + Isabelle) & Spyfam

SkyGirl5

Cadet
seriously all i have to say is :love: :love:

best. scene. in. alias. history.

vaughn meeting isabelle was what we've been WAITING for for the entire season and it was just so good
izzy's gonna love her daddy :love: and daddy love his little girl :love: 😌

one big happy spy fam gen 2 with their cute little baby :cloud9:

and seriously the best part was when vaughn was all amazed by the snoring and he was like "the snoring it kills me" *heart melts into gigantic puddle of wub*

okay guys, go on, gush about the cutness :D

:D It was too cute for words. Lately with all the bad stuff going on all over the world--it's nice to see something o TV that gives you a big broad s*** eating grin on your face. Definitely one of the best scenes ever!

That was SOOO sweet! I especially loved the pink wig and snoring line. They probably should have ended the series with this scene because how can they make the viewers any happier? :smiley:

I was pratically giggling when I saw them all together (well, actually pratically isn't the right word- I was :D). Like rigth away when that scene popped up I was like, "omg, tehy're going to show Vaughn meeting Isabelle!" They did such a great job casting the babies that play Isabelle (so adorable :love:) They were all just so cute together. I'm sitting here smiling about it right now. Such a cute little family. Spy Generation 2 (hopefully, has a happier eneding then gen 1 :P )

~Andrea :angelic:

I loved that scene. If my computer was actually working I would make lots of cute icons. But seriously, I was squeeing during the entire scene. Isabelle is so going to be daddy's little girl. :smiley:

Back