VM 2x01 - Normal is the Watchword

hotpot

The Bubbly
For those of us who have seen the season premiere of Veronica Mars, what did you think?

Thoughts? Questions? Predictions?

Personally, I was all :eek: at the ending. Just, whoa. And! Veronica's with Duncan .... ack. Not that I don't like him <_< I just like Logan better (albeit Logan has loads of issues to be working through about now - and sleeping with Cordelia is not going to help that at all. :hmm: ) That storyline reminds me a lot of when Julie slept with Marissa's ex, Luke on the O.C.

I'm so happy that this show is back - cannot wait for the next eppy!! ^_^

You don't think it's going to be all settled with Veronica, though, do you? ^_^ Would that be any fun? Anyway, I thought it was amusing that they already let us have our cake and eat it too (that is, put Veronica with both Duncan and Logan). :lol:
✌️

Very good episode. Since I enjoy being "spoiled", I knew about the bus accident, but it still made we say "wow". Very well done. How 'bout a hand for Lilly the friendly ghost saving Veronica from a wet death. Even though we all knew she wouldn't be on the bus. Can't kill the title character one episode into the 2nd year. Looks like it's going to be a very interesting season. Looking forward to next week.

I really liked it...except for no LoVe and the whole Logan/Kendall thing *gags* and the "Boatloads of fun Inc" :wtf:
But, other than that, it was a pretty decent epidsode (y)

I loved the episode.

You know, I saw screen caps of the promo and I thought I had everything figured out about the new season.

Yea. I was wrong.

I never saw the ending coming and I just want to shed a tear for St. Blonde (Meg). I loved that character (Let's go! Let's go! L-E-T-S uhhhhh)

I can't wait for next week.

Is it me, or did the flashbacks seem rushed? It was like "Hi, here's Veronica's summer in a nutshell."

I guess 'cause I like both Duncan and Logan, I've got no problem with Veronica/Duncan. It's something that had to get played out at some point, and why not now, while Logan is being a freak? Plus, Teddy Dunn's got pretty blue eyes and I can't resist the blue eyes. :lol:

At some point, someone is going to have to catch Logan and Cordelia Chase together. How much fun would it be if it was Veronica? I loved the scene at the Casablancas pool when Logan and Dick were ogling Cordelia (she will never be Kendall to me... always Cordelia) and Beaver/Cassidy is all "you guys are twisted." I like Beave/Cassidy. Nice kid, but a total pushover. He can't lie to Veronica, which cracks me up.

I was pretty accurate in my speculations for the premiere. I'm proud of myself.

The end! Oy. I knew it was going to happen, but still. Lilly's ghost saving Veronica was a sweet touch. And then Weevil came back to give Veronica a ride... ^_^ Imagine what Duncan was thinking as he saw the bus crash over the cliff, 'cause he thought Veronica was on it. Boy must have had a minor heart attack for a minute there.

Wow. I saw it on the rerun (I don't know if all UPN affiliates do it, but mine repeats the ep from Wednesday on Sunday nights. It's my system since VM clashes with Lost). So good. I still haven't seen all of Season 1, but I honestly think that VM is like one of my top 3 shows. Just tonight's episode made lots of things click in the ol' noggin and it was just so good. I'm fine with Veronica/Duncan or Veronica/Logan, then again, I just like triangles. The bus thing came out of nowhere, and it's quite sad, but fortunate that Ghost!Lilly showed up. Can't wait till next week!

I watched it sunday thanks to UPN for the repeats on weekends. It was so good. OMFG. I love Weevil. And Veronica/Duncan are so cute together. Hmmm....maybe Duncan/Logan......*stares into space* Erm, yes, back to what I was saying, I really liked the end of the episode. I can't wait until the next episode because I'd love to see Veronica's reaction about the bus crash, like how it's affected her. She should have been on it. She should have died, but instead, she lived.

Back