VM 2x03 - Cheatty Cheatty Bang Bang

hotpot

The Bubbly
Cassidy "Beaver" Casablancas believes that his sexy stepmother Kendall is cheating on his father, so he hires Veronica to investigate the situation, but neither are prepared for what they find.

Oh. s***. :mellow:

This ought to be interesting tonight.

OMG I loved this episode. Poor Veronica. I knew I seen that floral shirt in the episode. It turned out to be the guy at the memorial. Hmmm...I wonder....was he trying to kill Veronica because she put Echols in prison, or was there another reason he was there. It's going to be an interesting season.

As to the big black dude who was in Chicago, who is he? Wallace's dad? He flashed a badge, so I'm not sure, I'm just hoping that Wallace's mom isn't in trouble or a baddie. That'd be sad because I liked her. She obviously knew the guy, so it makes me wonder.

I really don't like Jess :stick: the b****. Grr. How dare she do that to Wallace. Anyone can tell by looking at him that he’s in love. Or at least lust with her. What a moron.

I really like the Duncan/Veronica dating. It’s ohsocute. I wasn’t a big Duncan fan last year, but in the last 3 episodes last season and so far this season, I really like him. Oh on with it, I love Duncan. I know, everyone’s a fan of Logan/Veronica, but honestly, Logan gets me annoyed. It’s so obvious he still has feelings for her, but he has to be an ***hole because he knew he blew it. And then the scene where Veronica goes to tell him she knows about him and Kendall. Harsh. He really needed to get his ass kicked. I’m really glad Duncan went after him. I just hope they don’t become friends. I couldn’t stand it. Not after the Snarkiness that has been Logan since the season began.

I miss my Weevil. IMO he should be in every episode. Mainly for my eyecandy purposes and also because I love the banter betwixt him and Veronica.

And Veronica and the police. I just love her sarcasm towards them. Like a smallish girl like her could take on a beefy, buff motorcyclist. Honestly brainiacs, there’s another reason about her name being on Curly’s hand.

And finally, Beaver needs a hug :hug: He’s rather growing on me, I almost have affectionate feelings for yet another guy on the show. I feel a ship coming on. Anyways, not only did he find out a friend of his is sleeping with his stepmother, he also accidentally brought his father down. I smell trouble in Casablanca-dise. I think the little rich boys will be slumming it for awhile. I can’t wait to see what they do about that. Their father is officially a white-collar criminal. *Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you* So if the Feds go about this like they always do, the Casablancas’ accounts will be frozen, so all their money will be inaccessible. Not very good when you’re used to having millions. This season is turning out to be great. I’m really loving this show. I hope it just stays as it is now.

Gee, Duncan's not doing it for me . . . :lol: He's OK.

I still like the Veronica-Logan dynamic. Their dialog is always terrific.

As for the guy who knew Wallace's mom, he didn't seem to be threatening her, so I don't think he was going to arrest her; I just think that she didn't want to recognize him for some reason. Maybe she's on the run or something. But he obviously wants to find her; maybe he likes her.

The bag-switching . . . obviously something more than sex was going on there! :lol:

There's so much going on here . . . it's gonna be an eventful season! :D

Duncan and Veronica isn't a bad thing ... but it's just not anything special. Meh. She'll be with Logan eventually, I think. Super happy couples no matter how cute they are good TV do not make. ^_^

Ah, and poor Beaver. :lol: He thought his dad was going to be all thankful .... whoops.

Lol, I wonder if the Feds took Beaver in for questioning. And "Shred, shred, shred everything!" :laughbounce: Too late. Should have done that once you started embezzling from your investors :rolleyes:

So, how many people recognized the earing that Lamb showed Veronica? I did! I did! Someone was wearing it in "Normal is the Watchword".

I really liked this episode. Tons of mystery thrown in. I wonder what's up with Alicia. And even though that guy had a badge, I don't trust him. My speculation is he's a legitimate cop (or whatever), but was using his authority to get information. I don't think Alicia has broken any laws.

I hate Jackie and I hope her character dies or something. Veronica is right. Wallace is too good for her.

Back