Season 5 voice our opinion!

Well lets hope it is true as well.

Bubbles I had problems at first too on that sight. I am glad to know that I am not the only one who got confused. At the very top there are words that say things like Forum, Letter etc... When you go over them with your mouse they do not light up so it makes you think that they don't do any thing. push them any way. The letter one just gives you address to send letters to and as far as I can tell doesn’t do any thing else. I started going into the forum which resembles AA's set up a bit so I started to feel more comfortable. Just keep trying. I almost gave up and I guess I am glad I didn't know because my dim bulb is starting to shine a little brighter now when it comes to their web site. The site is SOOO worth the confusion!

Check it out: Over on the MV Campaign site, they tracked an IP address to ABC/ Disney studios in Burbank California. AHH! Those sneaky b*st*rds are lurking around to see what we are up to. We'd better buckle down and prepare for the storm.

I actually find that funny. I guess they don't want a crazy riot of ladies outside their studio demanding MV to be on Alias. Intresting...

spydancer said:
Check it out:  Over on the MV Campaign site, they tracked an IP address to ABC/ Disney studios in Burbank California.  AHH!  Those sneaky b*st*rds are lurking around to see what we are up to.  We'd better buckle down and prepare for the storm.
[post="1450072"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Bubbles said:
what spy_girl21 found... is that true? *crosses fingers*
[post="1451418"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, it's true. Disney Info. Look at the third post down.

If the rumors are really true than what makes me even angrier is that TPTB know now how horribly upset their fans are and know that a lot of their fans may and will stop watching if they take MV out and they still ignore us! can they be any more disrespectful? Sorry I need to go and destroy something now to get some frustration and anger out.

Sydney L Bristow said:
If the rumors are really true than what makes me even angrier is that TPTB know now how horribly upset their fans are and know that a lot of their fans may and will stop watching if they take MV out and they still ignore us!  can they be any more disrespectful?  Sorry I need to go and destroy something now to get some frustration and anger out.
[post="1453304"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Why don't you punch out Mickey Mouse :P ---y'know ABC/Disney...um...yeah---anyway you are totally right it is competely disrespectful, considering our viewership or lack thereof will eventually affect their salaries...They seem to have a really twisted idea as to what viewers want..... I saw posted that the main reason they are bringing in a newie female agent is for someone to bring in the sex appeal and kick boxing while Garner is preggers......now, honestly, do they think that we are going to be like " She has no backstory or relevance to anything that the writers have crafted amongst the established characters, but damn, she can kick really really high, I've gotta watch!" Uh, no. As for the grounded Greek god better known in this reality as Michael Vartan :D *sigh* they greatly overestimate the fickleness of this female viewer's heart! lol I'm a sucker for the whole "soulmates, everlasting love" stories and that's a big part of Alias. Sydney's relationship with Vaughn helps you relate to the character as woman, not just a jaded special agent...sry this post is waaaaay to long.... :D ~Lauren

I will just say that i think it's ridiculous that Michael Vartan be pushed out. If the rumours are true that it is because of Ben Affleck's insecurity with his own marriage, that is personal and should not effect Jennifer and Michael working together. They have done it for a season, stick it out, life ain't always perfect.

Yeah, I'm definitely interested to see in the next few days which other notorious IP addresses show up on the mv campaign website
If you haven't already and you are a fan, please come sign the letter!
mvcampaign.com

I am so with you! it will be very interesting to see how many of them read what there fans have to say and then take their views and toss them out the window!

hey what letter? is it the one that you fill out your personal info and summit it stating that you are boycotting their sponsors? or something different? I guess I'll go look.

I would hope that TPTB would come off of their cloud and back down to reality and realize that the audience knows a whole lot better what they like and don't like, then they do.

I just found this thread with the campaign info. I'll be signing up. Even if it's just a rumor ....it doesn't hurt to show our support for Michael.

It has been awfully quiet in MV rumor land this past week. I have to say I don't think that is a good thing. I've come to think of it as the quiet before the storm. Either that or TPTB are reconsidering their decision... In any event when they are too quiet it freaks me out. There should have been an official comment by now.

I don't think Micheal Vartan is going to leave. That's just a rumor. Is it worth starting a "campaign" (I hope I spelled that right) about a rumor you saw on a fan website that probably isn't even true? :thinking: There is no real evidence, if any, proving he is going to leave ALIAS.

Scorpio said:
I don't think Micheal Vartan is going to leave.  That's just a rumor.  Is it worth starting a "campaign" (I hope I spelled that right) about a rumor you saw on a fan website that probably isn't even true?  :thinking:  There is no real evidence, if any, proving he is going to leave ALIAS.
[post="1456944"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The website has received almost 15,000 visits already. And the rumor was not started on a "fan" website as far as I know. It was one of the E! Channel Online supposed insiders that first broke the story. There is no harm in showing support just in case it is true. But for the record we are the first ones that hope this is just a big publicity stunt.

spydancer said:
The website has received almost 15,000 visits already.  And the rumor was not started on a "fan" website as far as I know.  It was one of the E! Channel Online supposed insiders that first broke the story.  There is no harm in showing support just in case it is true.  But for the record we are the first ones that hope this is just a big publicity stunt.
[post="1456952"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh, I didn't know it was from there. I still think it's a rumor though. Even if the writers don't want to listen, they know they would lose viewers if they got rid of him. They aren't that stupid (at least I hope they aren't!)

Scorpio said:
Oh, I didn't know it was from there.  I still think it's a rumor though.  Even if the writers don't want to listen, they know they would lose viewers if they got rid of him.  They aren't that stupid (at least I hope they aren't!)
[post="1456957"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I didn't believe it at first either. But it seemed like there was a little more to the rumor(s) this time and as far as the support michael campaign goes it is much better safe than sorry. I'd rather keep myself busy trying to help out and know later on that I did all I could. ;)

From what I have heard the rumor started with Ted Casablanca not Kristen. While Kristen is saying that someone is leaving the show she will not say who it is only that (something to the effect" the character's story line has run its course and the person leaving is leaving of their own accord. To me that doesn't sound like Vaughn, it sounds more like Sloane or Jack (I would perfer to lose Sloane to Jack myself.)

I maybe in denile - but I don't think its Michael Vartan

Back