Season 5 voice our opinion!

Sydney L Bristow

Capt. Poohead
I don't know if this belongs here or is allowed but I couldn’t post it any where else seeing it involves the possible leave of MV. I think we all need to write letters and send them in as soon as possible to make sure that we the fans are heard! so here is the address to alias studios! get writing and let them know what a huge disappointment they are to us right now. what a huge let down from our favorite TV show! they cant be allowed to get away with this! so Write! write 10 letters if you have too! but Write!!!!

JJ Abrams
ABC, Inc.
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Building 23, Room 26
Burbank, CA 91521

There's no word anywhere on the Web of Michael Vartan leaving Alias - whoever posted it (it was on Alias Media) was just trying to spread a rumor (and that post has since been withdrawn).

jems said:
there is a website set up for this too ;)  at the support alias site!!
[post="1446969"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The website direct link is MV Campaign. Come check it out and support MV.

I've seen spoilers saying he's staying, and some that he's leaving, so I can't be sure. Personally, I think he's staying, because why would the writers kill him off? If he does leave, I'll be so pissed :angry:

Well I want to think so as well but just incase. I tried the website, but Like I am so confused on it. I have gone on three times now and each time I am all like, "SOOO what do I do now???" so I thought that I would get something going over here as well.

Dark Avenger said:
There's no word anywhere on the Web of Michael Vartan leaving Alias - whoever posted it (it was on Alias Media) was just trying to spread a rumor (and that post has since been withdrawn).
[post="1446974"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Are you sure it was just a rumor? (Cause that would be so GREAT!) But my mom was watching E! and she told me that they showed a pic of Vartan and they said that he was leaving!!! I was like nooooo!!!! And I ran to see the show but I missed it. I thought she was just playing, and I tried to tell her it was Grunberg that was leaving, but she insisted it was Vartan. This is really getting me worried!

Sydney L Bristow said:
Well I want to think so as well but just incase.  I tried the website, but Like I am so confused on it.  I have gone on three times now and each time I am all like, "SOOO what do I do now???"  so I thought that I would get something going over here as well.
[post="1447120"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

All the links are on the top of the main page. If you want to go to the Letter, click Letter. If you want to go to the Forums, click Forums. If you have any questions or problems, just PM me here. I'm one of the admins over there.

Jodi

I have been reading all over the place that MV wasn't leaving. The only ones that are leaving were Greg Grunberg, and Mia Mastero was not going to be a regular anymore. I don't think we'll need to worry too much about MV leaving. They have too much to explain about him. ;)

I have no idea if it's just a rumor or whatever, but I wouldn't blame Michael Vartan if he wanted to leave. Weird weird weird for him! But Alias without Vaughn? It'd be like life without chocolate! Just bad.

I don't think its fair to assume or imply any of the actors' feelings and thoughts. If it hasn't been said in an official statement than it holds little truth.

Didn't he say in a interview that he is coming back for season 5 ? In a interview with MV and JJ.

I really hope he's not leaving

I know for a fact that MV is not leaving. It's Greg Grunberg that's leaving because he has a new show he wants to start. MV has a whole different story line in season 5 and is a key part in the whole season. He has way too many secrets for us to uncover.

Im going to choose to belive this is a rumor because Michael Vartan has said he likes having a secure job. And right now it dosn't look like his making a movie either. He loves his job his said, and i dont think him and Jen dating would change that. -_- I would just die if he left the show!

I want to believe it is not him leaving as well, but I don't want to chance any thing, I mean after all, I was one of the loud voices that was stating that Jennifer Garner wasn’t pregnant! Look how well I did on that "gut Instinct" that I thought I had. So Incase I might end up having to eat my own words...AGAIN ...*sigh*... then I want to be able to at least hold my head up high and say that I did every thing in my power as a viewer and fan to voice my disgust at the (possible) departure of a charter that I am not ready to see go yet! (n)

But I pray that all of you who hold firm to your belife that it isn't MV who is being taken out of the show is right, I just don't feel that I can be as positive as I was just a week ago about it not being MV. So thank you for not wavering on your opinions unlike my self, MV and Alias fans need your strength to hold us all together! but maybe JUST in case, do you guys think you can still right a letter??? :angelic: :blush:

the thing that bothers me the most is that some people are blaming Jen for him supposedly "leaving" :( that's just terrible

another thing, can someone help me out with this mvcampaign site thingamabobie? it's really confusing... i keep going around in circles

what i found today, supporting the fact that I think MV is staying.

KRT Wire

OK, we appear to be in a full-fledged panic mode that Michael Vartan is leaving "Alias" (Wednesdays, ABC). So much so that I've received multiple e-mails about www.mvcampaign.com which is a campaign to keep Michael Vartan on the show. Here's what I know - he's still listed as part of the cast and Greg Grunberg, who is leaving the series, is not. With Jennifer Garner's real life pregnancy being written into the show and two new characters joining the series (Rachel Nichols as a young CIA agent and Idole Bouchez as a woman who has been secretly working with Vaughn), changes abound. ABC president Stephen McPherson said at the press tour "There's some very, very big changes that take place very early on in the season that drive the story for the remainder of the year." But despite the changes, word is that Michael Vartan will still be on the show next season. I promise to keep you posted.

Back