Vote for Jen on FHM US 100 Sexiest of 2005 Poll

It seems people's not interested in Jen winning this :confused: I've already put the link before here... It's not the same url but maybe the same contest.

I think it's not a poll, that magazine is for men and each year they pick the sexiest women of the year, maybe if Jen could get a high place she could be on the mag or even on the cover.

:lol: although I don't buy men's magazines.

Diana said:
It seems people's not interested in Jen winning this :confused: I've already put the link before here... It's not the same url but maybe the same contest.

I think it's not a poll, that magazine is for men and each year they pick the sexiest women of the year, maybe if Jen could get a high place she could be on the mag or even on the cover.

:lol: although I don't buy men's magazines.
[post="1237470"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, I voted for Jen just in case. Though it was hard to think of 9 other women to put on the list.

Oops, sorry Mandah. Although none of those girls is naked. That mag is for men so... it's common that they show women on bikinis...

She got number #2.

Who is America's sexiest woman? If it's up to the 15 million votes cast in FHM's annual poll, that honor would go to screen siren ANGELINA JOLIE. The stunning actress ranks No. 1 on the men's magazine list of the "Sexiest 100," available in the upcoming issue. "Not only is she stunning to look at, but she's very outspoken," a spokesperson for FHM tells ET, adding that Jolie is "very smart, she's always standing up for worthy causes, she really is that entire package." Other Hollywood beauties who made the cut were JENNIFER GARNER (No. 2), HALLE BERRY (No. 5), JESSICA SIMPSON (No. 16), EVA LONGORIA (No. 38) and her "Desperate" co-star TERI HATCHER (No. 7). The issue, which features sexy songstress MARIAH CAREY on the cover, hits stands on April 5.

You were right when you said we did it, Diana!

I really think that getting the word out to Jennifer fans through this forum, jen-garner.net, SD-1 and AllAlias to vote is responsible for the big improvement!

There is no reason why she'd be higher this year than the other years, other than for mobilizing the vote at the start of March. If we found out earlier we could have beat Angelina. :D

Back