Vote for Jen

freakforalias

Dream on you perverted freak
Hello all.... I was at eonline.com this morning and they have a poll up for who you felt was the best dressed at the emmy's.... Jennifer Garner is in 3rd place behind Jennifer Anniston and Debra Messing..... GO VOTE FOR JEN..... (y)

She didn't make the list, unusual for her...

Mariska Hargitay 8.18
Jennifer Aniston 8.14
Patricia Heaton 8.12
Debra Messing 8.12
Kristin Davis 8.12
Sarah Jessica Parker 8.04
Janel Moloney 8.02
Phil Keoghan 7.99
Kathryn Morris 7.97
Bradley Whitford 7.83

This is the comment from E! Fashion Police:
I Do Declare!
Secret agent or southern belle? Alias star Jennifer Garner wears an Oscar de la Renta white lace layered dress that looks like it was made from a few tablecloths and tied with a black ribbon. Great for a Kentucky garden party--or a wedding.

With a rating of 2 out of 5.

She didn't make the list, unusual for her...

Mariska Hargitay 8.18
Jennifer Aniston 8.14
Patricia Heaton 8.12
Debra Messing 8.12
Kristin Davis 8.12
Sarah Jessica Parker 8.04
Janel Moloney 8.02
Phil Keoghan 7.99
Kathryn Morris 7.97
Bradley Whitford 7.83

That's because she wasn't featured on the E! Red Carpet Special. As soon as someone is featured, their name goes online and people can vote for them. As Jen wasn't featured, she didn't make the list and people couldn't vote on her.

And the poll on the front page was actually put up before the Emmy's, so it was a general fashion question, not who was best dressed at that particular event.

Oh...well, I only watched the last hour of the Emmys so I'm clueless as to what happened beforehand on the red carpert :lol: I found that list while looking for that poll mentioned in the first post.

I saw that poll ages ago, but I couldn't bring myself to vote for her because she looked terrible. I actually thought Jennifer Aniston was a thousand times better - and I'm not a Jennifer Aniston fan at all!

Yeah..thank you..now I feel vindicated for my earlier critique of Jen. As much as I love the girl, she deserved that worst dressed win.

Back