Vote for Michael Vartan as the hottest!

Vote for Michael Vartan in Seventeen's "Boys of Summer" poll to find the Seventeen Guys that make your Summer Sizzle at this page:

http://www2.femalenetwork.com/boysofsummer/index.php

Click on "voting online." MV is No. 36 on their list. I don't know what voting through SMS is, but if you do, consider voting for Michael through it -- those votes count three times as much!

ALIAS FANS UNITE!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE :smiley:

gewd stuff! hey does anyone actually have that SMS thingy? if so, can ya like...explain it to me? is it something like the voting for american idol thing?

lol uh. who are jerry yan, vic zhou, ken zhu, vaness wu, paolo paraiso, kc montero, daniel radcliffe....you get the point. i have never heard of a sing one of them, but the first four have like so many votes compared to everybody else that it looks totally rigged!
keep voting for michael; he's almost to 15th place!

Mandah--I've never heard of most of them, either...but Daniel Radcliffe is the kid who plays Harry Potter in the movies.
Pickle!--SMS is voting by text message, if that helps.
he is STILL no.16, but at leasthe is in the top 17!! by the way, is this poll american/english/australian/other country? (sorry, i only mentioned 3 countries, but they seem to be the main english-speaking ones who know who Michael Vartan is! actually...England doesnt seem to...)

cute_as_candy said:
Mandah--I've never heard of most of them, either...but Daniel Radcliffe is the kid who plays Harry Potter in the movies.
Pickle!--SMS is voting by text message, if that helps.
he is STILL no.16, but at leasthe is in the top 17!! by the way, is this poll american/english/australian/other country? (sorry, i only mentioned 3 countries, but they seem to be the main english-speaking ones who know who Michael Vartan is! actually...England doesnt seem to...)
he is still only number 16 .. just voted! i hav hardley heard of them only daniel radcliffe he is UGLY why is he on ther! and lool steph england duno who he is cos they r mostly stupid twats! we will get mv higher in the vote get every1 in the skool 2 vote lool and love him! xxx

why do u even cum in here wen u dont like him?! and i dont hav a crush on him... that reely is pathetic liking sum1 and thinking they are a gd actor and fit is very different to a crush.. im not pathetic

Back