w00t!!!

I really appreciate what you are doing for our country daax. There has been a lot of controversy about true patriotism lately with Barack, I happen to agree with him in the state that patrotism is not shown by wearing a lappelle pin. It is shown by your deeds for your country. Patriotism in the truest and purest of forms, in my opinion, though is someone fighting and risking their lives for the freedom of not only our country but that of others as well.
So once again thank you for what you are doing to preserve my way of life and the rest of this nation's way of life.

Thanks in advance
~Ashvirenza Stormhood

Hope no one minds a thirteen year old's possibly controversial comments, but everyone is entitled to their opinion are they not?

Congrats Daax, that's nothing to scoff at. I hope you like Ft Gordon better than I did. The army folks there didn't really take kindly to us Air Force guys. Not the army really.. I should say, but the civilians who worked for them. Maybe they're rude to Army guys too, I dunno.

What I do know... Once in the mess hall I got served a sandwich with moldy bread. I went back, and said my bread was moldy. My sandwich was taken, bread removed, and meat placed back on my plate. Then, it was handed back to me.

Needless to say I didn't have much of an apetite after that.

Anyway, I'm only about 2 hours from you right now, creepy, isn't it?

Well, AIT sucks ass. Ft. Gordon is a ------- ghetto. I hate the army and everything it stands for. It's all bull----. I'm glad I'm in the NG and I only have to do this one weekend a month when I get back home.

Back