DEAR GOD!!!!!!!
THEY KISSED!!!
they kissed they kissed they kissed OMFG they kissed
*runs around screaming*

i was seriously freaking out and like omgomgomgomgogmgom
ahhh it was sooo good :love: :love: :love: :love:
but grrr to alias media who didnt cap it boooooooo

they got close though:

awwwww that cap is so perfect :D. they're so perfect!! i hope they show more of the wadia relationship!!! it's so adorable!!!

They kissed?!?!
OMG!! That's so great.
I wish I was in America! Stupid English tv!!
Can't wait till I can see it over here!
It sounds so good!

*dances along with janet on her wadia high* :love: :jump: :xoxo: :chocolatekiss: :stretcher: :tvhappy: :2love: 🤤 :throb: :cloud9: 💘 :sideroll2: :number1: :smooch: my brother had to threaten to turn off the tv to get me to shut up ^_^ theyre so perfect!!!!!!!! I wish there were mre fanfics of them!!!! too bad I cant write to save my life...

i have a purely wadia fic!!!

its kinda on hiatus at the moment (there are 3 chapters done) but i'll probably pick it back up after school - i only have one week left :bounces:

pm me if u guys wanna read
also- all my fics have some shape or form of wadia in it :P

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I can't believe Nadia and Weiss kissed! </span>

*doing my happy dance* They are so adorable and looked so happy. :love: :love: :cloud9:

I hope we get more kissing scenes between Nadia and Weiss in the following episodes. That would be great!

i think Nadia & Weiss work. why not have Sydney's sister dating Vaughn's best bud? it's cool, and they're so cute together!

alias404_315.jpg

OMFG YES!!
I LOVE YOU
WHOEVER CAPPED THAT IS MY NEW FAV PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

but you know what guys? :cry: i think waida is dead :cry:

noooo dont think those thoughts *pokes thoughts out of janets head* weiss just wasnt there because greg was shooting the catch...or at least thats what I hear...I hope anyway besides wadia will go on in our hearts!!!!!!!!!

I think that Nadia will get infected on Wednesday with what ever is in the water, and Syd will have to shoot her to get her from going crazy like all of the other Russians. she will then take Nadia’s body back to the states Where Nadia will be in the hospital for most of next season getting fixed all while Eric sits by her bed side and thinks of way's to make her his wife!

Back