Wadia Shippers!

I think that it is a mistake on JJ's part to allow the Neiss relationship to fade.

The introduction of Nadia was a brilliant way for the writers to have a new character being new life to the old characters. She enabled Sloane's dedemption, which enabled his reconnection to Jack and Sydney. Nadia enabled Weiss to have a role other than as Vaughn's friend. She and Weiss had a fresh love story that was cute and more interesting than the stale SV rollercoaster relationship.

superintelligentone said:
I think that it is a mistake on JJ's part to allow the Neiss relationship to fade.

The introduction of Nadia was a brilliant way for the writers to have a new character being new life to the old characters. She enabled Sloane's dedemption, which enabled his reconnection to Jack and Sydney. Nadia enabled Weiss to have a role other than as Vaughn's friend. She and Weiss had a fresh love story that was cute and more interesting than the stale SV rollercoaster relationship.
[post="1395084"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I completely agree. To me Nadia was the best part of season four. She just clicked with everyone and now she is my favorite character. Nadia and Weiss have great chemistry and are very sweet together. I felt that JJ could of done more with them. Instead of hearing about them on a date let's see it and let them have serious convo. I really hope Nadia and Neiss do not fade in season five. I want more.

Me 2! They have to show somebody else to! It's allways Syd and Vaughn, thats fear enough since they are the main characters but it would have been great to se another couple for a change :smiley: Moore double dates :smiley:

I love Eric Weiss and Nadia Santos together they are just so cute. Sydney and Vaughn are romantic and all but Weiss and Nadia are fun, young, and cute together!!! :D

SkyGirl5 said:
*sigh* wadia is dying... *tear*
[post="1393878"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

no no no wadia can't be dying! if that is going to be the case, you'll have one active denial-girl here! wadia is way too good and cute and great and wonderful to put and end to! i really really really hope JJ gets that he c-a-n n-o-t let nadia, the 2nd best character after irina, leave!!! that's just WRONG!!! :smash:

and question: do i have a number!? if not, what's wrong with me?! why haven't i asked for one before? :jawdrop: i'm SUCH a huge wadia shipper. :D so in case i don't have one, please can i have one?

no no no wadia can't be dying! if that is going to be the case, you'll have one active denial-girl here! wadia is way too good and cute and great and wonderful to put and end to! i really really really hope JJ gets that he c-a-n n-o-t let nadia, the 2nd best character after irina, leave!!! that's just WRONG!!!

AGREED!!! :D

50 wadia shippers WOOT! :coolio:

pii_lena4ever you asked for a # before. You're number 32

(n) season 5 is going to be so sad now

SkyGirl5 said:
pii_lena4ever you asked for a # before.  You're number 32

[post="1427752"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ok good, thanks!! :D temporary memory-loss! i'll add that to my sig. ^_^ *proud to be a wadia*

aliasobsessed89, i wanna read that fic when you're done! :smiley:

aliasobsessed89, i wanna read that fic when you're done! :smiley:

First i have to think of an idea... hmmmm. I always have a hint of Wadia in my fics but i've neevr done one mainly Wadia... *think think think*

EDIT: Oh maybe if there are other fiction writers in here that want to co write somthing maybe we could work that out?

I know, thats the main reason i've never done one :angelic:

The sequel to one of my S/V fics will be S/V and N/W so i may just wait for that...

I was a beta for one N/W fic which i loved though of FF.net.

Back