Season 3 Wait A Minute!

i agree with all your theories. its very hard though. many theories are good and its hard to decide which one sounds real or not. maybe jj is gonna surprise us this time. who knows!

<3, Kailyn

A man with an engagement ring???? Not is Rare, in Spain there are pairs that wear a gold or silver rings in the left hand before marry. In my country the weddind band wears in the right hand.

*SPYnish* said:
A man with an engagement ring???? Not is Rare, in Spain there are pairs that wear a gold or silver rings in the left hand before marry. In my country the weddind band wears in the right hand.
Unfortunately, Sydney and Vaughn are Yanks (US Americans), so that's not their custom. Perhaps Vaughn's engaged to a Spanish woman.
;)

verdantheart said:
*SPYnish* said:
Unfortunately, Sydney and Vaughn are Yanks (US Americans), so that's not their custom. Perhaps Vaughn's engaged to a Spanish woman.
;)
Donde estan el sofa? Adios, and enchalada is all I retained from Spanish class! ;)

they do wear engagment rings...i think we are all thinkin too much, that possibly jj wants us to think of every possibility than shock us by making it a really simple answer to why he is wearin the ring..just thinkin outloud..sry

As much as I would like to see Vaughn and Syd together, I think this is a pretty obvious one...it's prob an wedding ring and he's prob married-to whom and for what reasons-I don't want to go there but it just seems like this is the way it's gonna be.

~Princess :king:

i really hope not...im just hopin that they skipped some time before she went missing..then syd and vaughn could be together even though i doubt that would happen...it better not be alice hes married to if its not ssyd...i hate alice so much

i like that theory of vaughn wearing an engagement ring and that would be so cool if he did back out of course he will its sydney he would choose her over anyone so so so so so so so so so sweet i hope vaughn is not married seriously :P :smiley:

UH.... aren't and engagement ring and a "married" ring the same thing?
Then again i've never been engaged, so i really don't know, but doesn't it seem weird that Vaughn would be proposed to...
Call me old fashion but that just not the way it's done...

:blush: :blush:

Back