Walk a mile in each other's shoes

Sabella

Cadet
<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Everyone has their own shoes. There are many types of them – Trainers, Sandals, Boots, Walking, Flat, Heels, Open, Closed, Etc. Your shoes demonstrate what you’re like as a person. Do you change your shoes or do your shoes change you?

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 1 ~ It's my life</span>

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Disclaimer -None of these character are mine, they are owned by Touchstone, Bad Robot and JJ.Abrams. I just write about them because I've become addicted! Enjoy ;)

Dedication - I dedicate this story to anyone who has ever wondered what it'd be like to be in someone else's shoes!</span>

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>A/N ~ Set after counteragent but before the passage in Season 2! Hope you like, enjoy ;) Luv Sabella xxx :daisy:</span>

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The warehouse was a funny place to be, it was used for self storage. It reeked of dust and uncleanness. It described a spy’s life, hidden, secretive, discreet and deceitful. These were all words used to describe life of a spy and the warehouse summed this all up. Yet Sydney found this to be one of her favourite places.

Sydney strolled in, wearing her brown leather jacked and jeans. She always prepared her outfit before coming here; she wanted to look her best. A huge grin emerged on her face as she saw another inside the rusty gates of the self storage. She quickly and carefully brushed her hair behind her ears, Dixon was probably right it was her thing.

Michael Vaughn sat casually on top of some boxes; he couldn’t believe they hadn’t provided chairs in this place. He wore a simple t-shirt and a pair of smart jeans. He saw her coming in and smiled, he always thought she was so beautiful. He looked down at the floor, trying to regain his focus away from her, he knew his thoughts should on be the job at hand.

“Hey” Sydney spoke with a sense of happiness.
“Hi” He answered knowing he was going to have to look up at her.
Her eyes always shocked him, they were so penetrating, they made him reveal things he wouldn’t tell anybody, not even Weiss.
She reached for something in her bag and dumped it onto a box.
“The rambaldi device” Sydney stated, proud of her job success.
Sydney and Vaughn touched the device looking for any hint of what it might be.
“So did Sloane suspect that you got the device?” Vaughn asked Sydney, worriedly.

Flashback

“I’m glad you made it back safe Sydney” Sloane says, gripping Sydney’s shoulder tightly.
“Thank you” Sydney smiles, secretively wishing he’d let go.

End of Flashback

“I showered before I came here” Sydney stated, wanting to rid herself of Arvin Sloane as soon as possible.
“Good” Vaughn replied, still inspecting the device.
“Ow” They both exclaimed, stunned by the object.
“What was that?” Vaughn asked intrigued.
Sydney shrugged her shoulders, ending their interest in what had happened.
“I wonder what it is” Vaughn asked himself.
“What ever it is, we have it because of my mother” Sydney said gleefully, “I mean, she’s helped us again”
“I don’t think it’s wise that you trust that fact” Vaughn spoke worriedly.
“Look I know you have a problem with her, but she’s helping us bring an end to SD-6!” Sydney exclaimed.
“I don’t have a problem with her” Vaughn replied unnerved.
“She killed your father, Vaughn” Sydney said in a half whisper knowing that he is fragile.
“Yes thank you, I know” Vaughn getting slightly annoyed at Sydney, “Your father’s right she has an agenda, she will show her true colours and she will betray you”
“I just don’t want to see you get hurt by her” Vaughn sighed, bowing his head.
“You don’t have to worry, I’m not going to let her hurt me” Sydney replied cautiously.
“But you will Sydney” Vaughn replied frustratedly, “She’s your mother, you have a blind spot for her and she will use that against you!”
“I’m not that naïve” Sydney shouted get angry, “I know who she is and what she is, I’m not stupid”
“I just worry about you sometimes” Vaughn said.
“That’s not your job, I don’t need you for that” Sydney continued to get more angry at him.
“Well excuse me for caring!” Vaughn shouted back.
“Excuse me for caring!” what am I saying? Vaughn thought silently.

Sydney opened her mouth to react when suddenly she felt herself flying across the room. She opened her eyes a minute later, she was correct; she was on the floor on the opposite side of the room. She gathered that something had made her fly across the room. Ouch, Sydney thought as she checked her back that had been sent right into the metal fence. She shook her head and begun to look for Vaughn. She wondered if the same had happened to him. Where is he? She thought. She spotted somebody on the opposite side of the room.
“Hello?” She asked wondering who this was.
She found that her voice sounded unusual, but figured she was just a bit croaky because of hitting her head. The “hello” Sydney sent out attracted the other person’s attention and caused them to look over at her. Their eyes went wide and they looked frightened.
“Oh my god!” She heard the person say, Sydney hadn’t seen them, she still closed her eyes.
She opened them and looked around at the person. Her eyes also went wide, her brain went into overload, emitting frightened signals.
“Ahhhhhhhhhh!” Sydney screamed, her mind in shock, her body paralysed, it was the only thing she could do to react.
After a couple of seconds of screaming, Sydney began to loose her senses and the feeling of her body. Shortly afterwards she collapsed and everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
</span>

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>A/N - Thanks for reading this, I hope that made you curious enough to read the next chapter! If you have time please review and tell me whether you loved it, hated it or just thought it was utterly boring??? Hope you liked it! Luv Sabella xxx :daisy:</span></span>

hey! :hi:

just came by to say hi!

i read it at allies too... and u git me :fishing2: :lol:

All I can say is GUYS READ IT!!! u'll luv it! (y)

hope to read ya soon :poke:

:smooch:

Scialet ;)

I read it too, I read it too! YOU ROCK, BELLA!! Reeeeead people, reeeeeead... It's bewwy worth it!!! :P

hey I remember this from allies!
I still read it all though, it's good and original

c'mon guys read it!
it's SOOOOOOO good!

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>This is so funny how the only people who posted about this are three of my reviewers on Allies, Hi guys :hi: I love you all :smiley: Please post what you think, please :blush: </span>

What I think? Um...without spoilering? :lol:
they're cute, i always think they're cute when they meet in the warehouse :blush:
and then the 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah' thing...

Sydney began to loose her senses and the feeling of her body

it makes more sense later... :angelic:

Stay tuned guys!

:smooch: :hug: :blowakiss:

Scialet ;)

Sabella said:
“Good” Vaughn replied, still inspecting the device.
“Ow” They both exclaimed, stunned by the object.
“What was that?” Vaughn asked intrigued.
Sydney shrugged her shoulders, ending their interest in what had happened.
“I wonder what it is” Vaughn asked himself.
[post="1078462"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You kinda have it with Rambaldi devices, eh? :angelic:
Yeah but I like it (y), your stories are always out of the ordinary! (y)
Can I plz have a PM too? ;)
Btw I didn´t read it at allies! :nonono:

Muse

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>PM List

sunshine231

freckles3706

German Muse
</span>

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 2 ~ It's you

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Summary ~ Who is it that she sees?</span>

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>A/N ~ Thanks to all of you who posted last time, I'm glad you liked it, do you three from allies want pms to or are you just gonna read it there??? Anyway here's the new chapter, enjoy ;) Luv Sabella xxx :daisy:</span>

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sydney felt her body being shook, but it was still black, she seemed conscious but she had no control over her body. She was so frightened by what she had seen it had sent her into shock. She wondered what had happened after she blacked out, when suddenly her eyes opened and she began to see again.
“Sydney?” She heard someone ask, it sounded oddly familiar, it was a woman’s voice.
Sydney shook her head, trying to clear her vision. She slowly sat up, trying to get everything into focus.
“Sydney” She heard someone say frantically.
She turned to where the voice was coming from, she saw them, she began to shake and her eyes went wide again.
“Sydney its ok” They said trying to reassure her, “It’s me”
“Vaughn?” Sydney thought aloud, her head was spinning with thoughts.
“Yes” He said.
She looked down at her hands, brushed her hands through her hair, she gulped. Her hair was short and styled. Her hands they were big for her.
“How did this happen?” She asked worriedly.
“I don’t know, but I think it’s fair to assume it has something to do with that device” He assumed.
“Oh my god, how are we going to deal with this? Vaughn” She asked him sighing, “I mean I still have to go to SD-6”
“You don’t have to go to SD-6 I do, I’m the one in your body” Vaughn replied.
As soon as he had said this Sydney fell onto the floor. Vaughn thought she had collapsed again and rushed to her side. He found her in hysterics, she was just laughing.
“You’re in my body and I’m in your body” She continued laughing, it was a hilarious situation to be in, it was Sydney’s was to deal with it for she didn’t want to face the seriousness of it.
“This is no time to be laughing Sydney” He exclaimed smiling but he was also frustrated at her.
“Yes sorry you’re right” She composed herself and gave him a huge grin.
That grin would’ve usually made him feel on top of the world but it was not Sydney’s grin, it was his own. Vaughn stood up and reached for Sydney’s new hand. It felt funny to say the least taking his own hand.
“Vaughn I’m sorry I laughed, I just don’t know how to deal with this, the seriousness of this” Sydney stated, “This could cost you your life”
“It’s ok Sydney” Vaughn frowned with Sydney’s features, “You’re just going to have to teach me how to be you”

30 Minutes Later Sydney and Vaughn walked into the ops centre in there new bodies, they’d had a tough time getting there; if SD-6 spotted them they would be dead. Sydney had thought about this, though she liked Vaughn very much she didn’t wish to die in his body. She could tell that Vaughn felt very uneasy in her body, if she was honest she didn’t much like it in his either. They bother approached Kendall, Sydney had Vaughn’s arm crossed and Vaughn just let Sydney’s arms go. They both showed characteristics as if they were in their normal bodies.
“Kendall we have a problem!” Sydney exclaimed with Vaughn’s vocal chords, it seemed so strange to her to be speaking this low.
“We have a big problem” Vaughn corrected her.
“What is the problem Agent Bristow” He asked formally, not wanting to listen to them.
“I’m not Agent Bristow, She is” Vaughn said using Sydney’s finger to point at himself.
“Okay I don’t have time for this rubbish” Kendall replied annoyed.
“Mr.Kendall I got the Rambaldi device” She spoke trying to regain his focus; “Me and Vaughn were examining it when it knocked us out and we woke up like this!”
“So you’re telling me that you are Sydney Bristow and you are Michael Vaughn” Kendall turned to face her.
“Yes sir” Sydney replied.
“And that the Rambaldi artefact somehow made you swap bodies or appear that way?” Kendall carried on.
“Yes that’s correct” Sydney answered him again.
“Do you believe us?” Vaughn chipped in.

About 10 minutes later they were in a meeting. Kendall, Jack, Weiss, Sydney and Vaughn, they were all there. The debrief room was very quiet, too quiet. Nobody knew what to say, it was a uncomfortable silence.
“You’ve all been called in here because we have a major problem” Kendall begun.
Vaughn and Sydney knew that none of them knew that they’d switch identities yet.
“The Rambaldi artefact that agent Bristow recovered is in our hands” Kendall continued, “Unfortunately the Rambaldi device was active and now thanks to it we have a glitch”
A glitch, what does that say about us? Sydney wondered.
“What’s the problem?” Jack asked anxious to know what was going on.
“Well Jack, your daughter and agent Vaughn seemed to be in each other’s bodies” He said simply and calmly.
“What?” Jack replied.
“Are you serious?” Weiss put in.
“It’s true” Sydney spoke, “I’m Sydney”
Jack Bristow frowned looking intense.
“What is being done about this?” He asked to Kendall.
“Well obviously we will be looking for a way to reverse this” Kendall paused, “In the meantime Sydney and Vaughn you’ll be staying in one of our safehouses. Sydney you haven’t got to turn up to SD-6 Vaughn has, so I want to tell him everything you know, I want you to teach him how to be you”
Sydney got up to leave with Vaughn.
“And Sydney, it has to be convincing” Kendall finalised.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
</span>

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>A/N ~ A/N - Thank you for reading this, please post a review if you have time, it'd make my day, tell me if u liked it or hated it! Next chapter is coming soon! Luv Sabella xxx :daisy:</span></span>

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 3 ~ This is not me

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Summary ~ What happens when they reach the safehouse? Will Syd and Vaughn talk or is it too awkward?</span>

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>A/N ~ I hope people liked the last chapter, Here's the next one, I'm glad I had people laughing, it was supposed to be a funny story, enjoy ^_^ Luv Sabella xxx :daisy:</span>

Sydney and Vaughn arrived safely at the safehouse; SD-6 hadn’t spotted them which meant that for now they were in no danger. Weiss had been with them on the drive over to the safehouse, he hadn’t stop giving them both looks all the way there.
“This is so weird” Weiss had finally announced.
“Yes I would agree with that” Sydney had replied, trying to get used to Vaughn’s deeper voice.
“No, I mean you two behave like you were in your own bodies” Weiss continued, “I mean Sydney you keep trying to put your hair behind your ears and then realise you don’t have enough hair, Vaughn you keep trying to brush your hair back but then you realise you don’t have short hair”
Sydney looked over to Vaughn and smiled.

Soon afterwards Sydney had gotten Vaughn to ring Will to tell him to bring some of her clothes over. She could tell that Vaughn didn’t feel confident in doing this and that worried her, if he couldn’t deceive Will he certainly couldn’t deceive SD-6. Luckily she had weeks to teach him how to become her thanks to her father whom had earlier persuaded Sloane that she was very ill and needed some time off work.

When Sydney and Vaughn arrived it was explained to them that there would be no surveillance, they would be on their own just in case SD-6 tracked them here, it would be safer for them if there was no evidence of the CIA being there. Sydney didn’t argue, she didn’t want to be surveilled but she thought that if SD-6 found the safehouse she’d be exposed anyway.

Sydney and Vaughn sat for about 15 minutes not saying anything, it was far too awkward.
Vaughn looked around at her and laughed.
“What?” She asked.
“Weiss was right” Vaughn replied grinning.
“What about this being weird?” She replied confused.
“No about you trying brush your hair behind your ears” He chuckled.
“I’m sorry I just can’t get to grips with your hair style” She smiled back.
“Neither can I” Vaughn added.
“I knew I should’ve put it up” Sydney commented.
“Don’t you find it uncomfortable having hair lying down your back?” He asked cautiously.
“No, but I can see you do” She answered, “You obviously weren’t into long hair when you were a kid”
“Nope” He answered simply.
“Here let me help you” Sydney moved over to him gripping a hair band and a brush in her hand.
She brushed her hair back into a ponytail; it felt most uncomfortable brushing her own hair in someone else’s body.
“Oww” He moaned as she twisted the band tightly over the ponytail.
“Oh don’t be so pathetic” She slapped him on the arm.
He looked over at her and scowled. She shook his head, trying not to be freaked out about this.
“I’m sorry” He apologized.
“It’s ok, it just freaks me out seeing my body turn and smile at me, I don’t know it’s just weird” Sydney replied looking down at the floor.
“Yeah I know what you mean” He said.
“It feels uncomfortable not being in your own body, no offence, it feels awkward” She continued.
“None taken, I feel the same way” Vaughn sighed.

A moment later a bang on the door occurred. Sydney knew all too well that this would be Will or Weiss. Vaughn had told Weiss to get some of his clothing and Sydney had told Will to bring hers. Vaughn looked over at Sydney, looking slightly nervous and a bit scared.
“Just relax okay, do your best, if you look and sound confident you’ll be fine” She tapped his hand on her back.
“That’s easy for you to say” Vaughn replied starting to get up.
“You have to do this, Vaughn” Sydney stated, “Good luck”
Sydney then moved herself from out of the door’s sight so Will wouldn’t see her, Michael Vaughn’s body, but she made sure she was still able to see and hear Vaughn and her own body. Vaughn approached the door, twiddling her fingers nervously. Calm down, this is just a practise for SD-6, Relax, be confident and you’ll be fine, he thought reassuring himself with Sydney’s words. He opened the door, it was Will. He smiled using Sydney’s radiant grin.
“Hey Will” He said trying to sound friendly.
“Syd what’s up?” Will asked.
“Special mission for the CIA that SD-6 can’t know about” Vaughn tried to convince him, “I’m sorry I’m going to have to stay here, I need to make SD-6 think I’m out of the country”
“It’s ok Syd” Will smiled and handed Vaughn Sydney’s clothes, “I had Francie take three weeks of clothing out for me”
“Thank you” Vaughn mustered, he knew what was coming next and wasn’t looking forward to it, he didn’t really associate with hugging other guys.
“It’s fine” Will replied, “I’ll see you in three weeks then, be careful Syd”
Sydney felt she was going to burst out laughing any second, she could see that Vaughn didn’t want to hug Will but was going to have to.
“I will” Vaughn answered, letting Will into Sydney’s arms and breaking away as soon as possible.
“I’ll see you” Vaughn said letting go.
“Bye Syd” Will moved back past the door.
“Bye” Vaughn replied and shut the door after Will walked away.
Vaughn sighed and leant against the door, thinking that maybe this was going to be the hardest thing he’d ever do.

Sydney snuck out from behind the wall; she looked at Vaughn who was obviously tired. She'd never admit it to him but she was so proud of him, he was very convincing for a beginner, but then SD-6 weren’t beginners.
“Are you okay?” She asked him worriedly.
“Yeah I’m fine, do you think Will thought I was you?” He asked her waiting for an honest reply.
“Yes, I think Will was convinced, you did well, but Will trusts me and he isn’t SD-6” She stated not letting him forget what was at stake.
“I know, thank you” Vaughn replied.
“Your welcome” She smiled.
“I’m so worn” Vaughn exclaimed yawning at the same time, “I’m gonna go take a shower then I’ll be back, okay?”

</span>
<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>A/N ~ Thanks for reading everyone, If you have time please please review and tell me what you think of it ^_^ I'll get the next chapter to you as soon as I can but I have mock GCSEs this week so it might be a little difficult but definitely before the week after :smiley: Luv Sabella xxx :daisy:</span></span>

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 4 ~ Scout's Honour

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>A/N ~ Thank you people for the reviews, here's the next chapter, berry_kyoote_spy88 would you like a pm?</span>

Vaughn began to walk off towards the shower when what he had said hit her brain; he was going to take a shower in her body. She sprinted to him.
“Wait!” She exclaimed.
“You can’t have a shower in my body!” She exclaimed frantically.
“Look Sydney sooner or later I’m going to have to take a shower,” He continued wearily, “I tired and I’m sticky so I need a shower now”
“Over your dead body!” She continued exclaim loudly.
“You wanna bet?” He replied but before she could reply he was gone like a bullet.
She paced after him at top speed, this was not the time to let Michael Vaughn see her naked. But it was too late she sped straight into the door for Vaughn had just closed and locked it. She banged her fist hard on the door.
“Vaughn you can’t do this!” She shouted frustrated and anxious.
“Syd it’s not that bigger deal!” He replied through the door calmly.
A voice inside Sydney’s head was screaming “Not that bigger deal, the guy who I’m in love with is about to see me naked, tell me how that isn’t a big deal!” Of course Sydney restrained herself from saying that out loud and just decided to go for the easier option of collapsing beside the door.
“You better keep your eyes firmly shut, otherwise they’ll be hell to pay” She said in a half whisper.
“Don’t worry Ms.Bristow I have no desire to see your naked body, scout’s honour” He replied, she was surprised he had even heard what she said.
She wanted to believe his reply but highly doubted what he said was true since he was male.
“Yeah right!” She exclaimed as quietly as a mouse.
“What was that Sydney?” Vaughn asked, knowing what she had said clearly in his mind.
Sydney did not reply just sat against the bathroom door, waiting for some comment. She rubbed her eyes hoping that she would wake up soon.

Vaughn had everything ready for his shower; the only thing that wasn’t ready was his mind. It seemed wrong to him what he was about to do, he knew Sydney didn’t want him to do this but he would have to sooner or later. It wasn’t as if this was his idea of seeing her naked the first time either but he wouldn’t allow him to say that to her. He had often dreamt about her but not like this, he thought this was a very sick twisted joke. He felt sorry for Sydney, for had it been him hopeless outside the door he would have been nervous.
“Sydney? Seriously I promise you I won’t look” Vaughn said this with the most sincerity even though he knew he was kidding himself and Sydney.

The next thing Sydney heard was water dripping down from the shower. Suddenly she heard splashes amongst the drips and she knew that her body was now in that shower; she cringed and closed his eyes. She left his face cuddled his hands and shut off. She waited for ten minutes until she heard the water stop dripping and splashing. Sydney instinctively moved Vaughn’s body out of the way of the door. Continued to huddle just to the side of the door way. A couple of minutes later she heard the door creak open and a sound from inside the bathroom which was getting closer to her. Vaughn stepped out of the bathroom; he had a towel rapped around Sydney’s body though he didn’t see the need now that they’d both seen it before. Sydney watched a Vaughn walked Sydney’s legs past her, humming and whistling as he went. He took a quick glance at her as her turned the corner to his bedroom, smiled and continued to walk and whistle. Sydney sighed in Vaughn’s way; she’d get her revenge later.

That evening they both went to bed reasonably early, nobody had ever explained to them how tiring it was being in someone else’s body. Sydney found extremely difficult to concentrate on sleep knowing that Vaughn was in the room next door trying to sleep in her body. But it didn’t take long for weariness to kick in and Sydney fell asleep snuggled up in the duvet wearing Michael’s boxers and a T-shirt. On the other hand Vaughn was finding it extremely difficult to sleep. For some reason unknown to him he felt very guilty because of the shower he took, he felt that in someway he was abusing her privacy. Vaughn grew impatient on sleeping, he tossed and turned frustratingly. He sighed and slipped out of bed. He moved subtly and quietly. He wandered towards the room next door; he carefully prised the door open and moved her head around the door to look inside. He saw his body curled up under the duvet, Sydney was sound asleep, lightly snoring. He shut the door as quietly as he had opened it and returned to bed. Soon afterwards he fell asleep to his dreams which he thought could be very interesting.

The sun shone through the curtains in Sydney’s room moving her consciousness back to reality. She sat up slowly taking in her surroundings. She paused for a moment to check herself just in case she was back in her own body, but she wasn’t. She turned to look at the clock; it was 5:00 am. God I’m awake at this time, Sydney sighed praying for more sleep, she knew that today would be a trying day. She moved out of bed and stretched. She tiptoed outside with Vaughn’s feet. She slipped his door open to see if he was awake, but he wasn’t, he was sleepy deeply obviously tired. She closed the door subtly and thought for a moment. Then a smirk appeared on her face.

Sydney shut and locked the door; she moved her towel onto the rack just beside the shower. Then she searched the cupboards for shower gel, she picked up the woman’s and then cursed herself. She reached in again and pulled out the men’s. Sydney quivered for a moment, it wasn’t as if she hadn’t been with a man before but this was different, this was Michael Vaughn. She stepped into the shower and turned it on, before stepping out to let it have chance to warm up. She knew what the next step was but she was reluctant, it felt like she was violating his trust, his privacy, but he had done it to her which reassured her. She slipped his shirt off and carefully put it down on one of the racks. She sighed and then quickly pulled off his boxers and did the same. She was tempted to look down but another side of her was saying “no, this is him not just some other bloke”. Sydney shook his head indecision. Then she recalled Vaughn’s words to her the day before ““Look Sydney sooner or later I’m going to have to take a shower” and also “Don’t worry Ms.Bristow I have no desire to see your naked body, scout’s honour”. Sydney smiled, she couldn’t have done anything even if she had wanted to, she had been helpless, she wanted to make him feel the same way. She smirked again and changed the positioning of her gaze. Her smirk turned into a grin.
“Oh! Of course” She said out loud to herself, grinning for ear to ear.

About 15 minutes later Sydney removed herself from the shower and wrapped a towel around his body. She brushed his hand back through his hair and walked out of the bathroom. She quickly popped some clothes on and wandered into this kitchen. It was about 5:30 am now, Sydney wondered whether the CIA had provided them with TV, not that she was desperate she was sure she could find alternate ways of passing the time. Sydney searched through the majority of the cupboards in the kitchen, she knew if they were going to make today work they’d need a good breakfast first. Sydney found a couple of eggs in the fridge, along with some bread in the breadbin and coffee in a cupboard.

Vaughn blinked and finally opened his eyes to reality, giving in to being awake. He rubbed her eyes and sat up quickly. He turned to his clock to see what the time was; it was 6:15 am. He sighed he wished he could’ve slept for longer, but obviously Sydney’s body clock had other ideas. She jumped out of bed, instantly regretting it. Damn it, I’ve probably woke Sydney up now! Vaughn thought. He walked quietly from his room to hers, once again prised her door open. But this time the bed was empty, Vaughn wondered where she was. He walked into the main part of the safe house; he thought that the kitchen would be a safe bet of where she might be. He walked with a purpose but then he always thought his purpose was to find her. He turned the corner to the kitchen; he stopped as he saw her, well her in his body. She was cooking from the looks of it.
“Vaughn?” She asked not turning around, she had obviously heard him.
“Uh-huh” Vaughn reacted.
“You hungry?” She asked continuing to fry her eggs.
“Yeah sort of, why?” After he had said he wanted to slap himself on the head, what a stupid question!
“I hope you like fried eggs and toast then?” She continued, ignoring his previous very intelligent question.

About 5 minutes later Sydney and Vaughn sat up to the table, eating their breakfast of toast and eggs. Vaughn could tell that Sydney was starving, he was hungry but not the way she was.
“So when did you sleep to?” He asked not really wishing to interrupt her feast.
She took another couple of bits of her toast before answering him.
“Erm about 5am” She stated.
“So what have you been doing all this …” He stopped himself mid sentence and looked at her straight in the eyes as she just finished her breakfast, “You went in the shower, didn’t you?”
She didn’t answer but then he didn’t need a reply to answer, the look in her eyes told him everything.
“And how did that go?” He asked trying to hide her anxiousness and nervousness.
Sydney paused she wouldn’t let him have the answers that he didn’t let her have. She popped the last bit of her toast in her mouth with her fork. Swallowed it, licked her lips and then smiled which soon enough turned into a grin. Meanwhile Vaughn looked very worried and confused. Sydney got up and put her plate in the sink the safe house had.
“What’s that supposed to mean?” He asked after her.
“Nothing Mr.Vaughn, nothing” Sydney said lifting his eyebrows, then she grinned and walked off, whistling just as he had done the day before.

</span>
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>A/N ~ Thanks for reading, if you have time please please post a review and I'd really appreciate it if you told me what you think of it :smiley: Luv Sabella xxx :daisy:</span></span>

first! :makefun:
you posted a lot since my last visit (y)

luv the shower scene! 😆 :sideroll:
so good to read ot again! (y)

Scialet :hug:

:hi:

“And how did that go?” He asked trying to hide her anxiousness and nervousness.
Sydney paused she wouldn’t let him have the answers that he didn’t let her have. She popped the last bit of her toast in her mouth with her fork. Swallowed it, licked her lips and then smiled which soon enough turned into a grin. Meanwhile Vaughn looked very worried and confused. Sydney got up and put her plate in the sink the safe house had.
“What’s that supposed to mean?” He asked after her.
“Nothing Mr.Vaughn, nothing” Sydney said lifting his eyebrows, then she grinned and walked off, whistling just as he had done the day before.

haha Sydney's such a tease! lol poor Vaughn! :P

this is great can i get a pm next time you update please?

Lianne 🦋

Back