Walk a mile in each other's shoes

thanks for the pm.

nice update, somehow poor both of them, one in shock and one who doesn't know what's going on and what to do.

this was great... my pm kept takin me to an article about ben and jen breaking up which is really good but sheesh... im just glad i found it anyways... lol...omg... poor syd... vaughn is probably like freakin out bc she just totally passed out... thats not a very good sign i dont think... update soon...

((Sweet Dreams))

Oops :blush2: I am so sorry I guess I must have been reading that and instead of copying the link of the page I must have copied the other link, so sorry, but I did love that article didn't you?

👋 Hey Sabella,

I read your story on Allies (been posting there myself for almost a year now) and I just love it and I've been meaning to tell you that for a long time now.

Can you add me to your Pm list because I don't want to risk missing the next chappy. ;)

Also can you send me the link to that article? I'm in desperate need of a good read :P

have a great day! :cool:

:whistle:

CJ

I read your story on Allies (been posting there myself for almost a year now) and I just love it and I've been meaning to tell you that for a long time now.

Aaww thanks :hug: I thought I recognised you from Allies and yeah I think I've been there a year now, except I don't use it so much anymore, I prefer AA I think :smiley:

Can you add me to your Pm list because I don't want to risk missing the next chappy.

Ok I gotta find it first though :blink:

Also can you send me the link to that article? I'm in desperate need of a good read

I'll try to find it, and then I'll PM you the link ok??? :smiley:

PM List

sunshine231
freckles3706
German Muse
berry_kyoote_spy88
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
msu_ruby
vaughnshoney
wanttobew/MV
jughelynj
mightylittleone
secret_agent_angel
Emmy_d
oooRevesDouxooo
texasalias2004
i'm an aliasaholic
Jen-Jen
littlemissliketofight
sparklingrainbow
vaughnsgurl4lf
sydneymicheal
tunita
Bamse
alias_obsessedfan
LaurenRachael
sarkattack

Hello,
I'm a newbie at posting in this forum, and I don't know a soul here... Yes I'm a bit shy person :blush:

But I've read a lot of the fics that you all write for a few months, and often I thought about posting feedback. So I'm doing it now :smiley:

I love your fic. Your idea is so interesting and lends itself either for fun and for very serious things.I'll like both sides (this a good quality of Alias, isnt it?).

Ciao Ari

p.s. while reading the fics, I was wandering to things as Can she shave his gorgeous face without producing too much harm? or Can he get dry her hairs without ending up with a mess of knots? Silly me :D

btw, sorry for my english :thinking:

Aaww, a newbie, you'll get used it here Ari, and you don't no nobody now, you know me :D If you need any help with anything on the site don't hesistate to ask me on here or PM me ^_^

Thanks I'm glad you like them, I'll just go and add you to the PM list cos I can't be bothered to copy it, sorry I'm lazy, lol :lol:

It's ok about the English, I love Italy it's amazing there, I went on a school trip there last year to Lake Garda it was so beautiful, I couldn't get over the scenery, it was so stunning :eek: :D

If you need any help with anything on the site don't hesistate to ask me on here or PM me happy.gif

thanks a lot for your very kind offer :flowers: (be careful I could take the opportunity :D )
I'm familiar enough with boards, but everyone has its own little customs and I have to learn yours.

I'm glad you liked Italy. I like England and I've been in London two months ago,

About your fic...I'm wondering...what about Vaughn living through periods? :lol:

ciao Ari

thanks a lot for your very kind offer  (be careful I could take the opportunity  )
I'm familiar enough with boards, but everyone has its own little customs and I have to learn yours.

At lease you have that experience when I came here I hadn't ever been on a forum before so it took me a while :smiley:

I'm glad you liked Italy. I like England and I've been in London two months ago

Cool, it always rains here though -_-

About your fic...I'm wondering...what about Vaughn living through periods?

LOL, now that would be funny, but I don't think I'll go into that ^_^

Back