Walk a mile in each other's shoes

Just found this and I LOVE IT. I can't wait for a Sydney Alice confrinatation if there is one. Also I wonder what happened to SYd in the last chapter, it was just...weird. ALso a Vaughn/Francie moment would be funny, espically if she mentions Michael from the bank!(HEHE)

Can I please get a PM when you update?

ALso a Vaughn/Francie moment would be funny, espically if she mentions Michael from the bank!(HEHE)

Yeah but this is like straight after the counteragent so Syd hasn't told Francie about Vaughn yet (y)

I'll just add you and the update might be a little while, cos I have loads of GCSEs coming up :(

PM List

sunshine231
freckles3706
German Muse
berry_kyoote_spy88
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
msu_ruby
vaughnshoney
wanttobew/MV
jughelynj
mightylittleone
secret_agent_angel
Emmy_d
oooRevesDouxooo
texasalias2004
i'm an aliasaholic
Jen-Jen
littlemissliketofight
sparklingrainbow
vaughnsgurl4lf
sydneymicheal
tunita
Bamse
alias_obsessedfan
LaurenRachael
sarkattack
Bluesdj
WindyStar47

Sabella said:
ALso a Vaughn/Francie moment would be funny, espically if she mentions Michael from the bank!(HEHE)

Yeah but this is like straight after the counteragent so Syd hasn't told Francie about Vaughn yet (y)

[post="1319162"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thats right Syd tells Francie in the Abduction I think or maybe a higher eschalon. I forgot.

Yeah sure I will but you should know I am tied down with a lot of stuff like revision right now, I have my GCSEs in two weeks (y) :nervous:

PM List

sunshine231
freckles3706
German Muse
berry_kyoote_spy88
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
msu_ruby
vaughnshoney
wanttobew/MV
jughelynj
mightylittleone
secret_agent_angel
Emmy_d
oooRevesDouxooo
texasalias2004
i'm an aliasaholic
Jen-Jen
littlemissliketofight
sparklingrainbow
vaughnsgurl4lf
sydneymicheal
tunita
Bamse
alias_obsessedfan
LaurenRachael
sarkattack
Bluesdj
WindyStar47
lifesMystery

Ok so GCSEs are over so I will update after I get back from Paris on friday! I just have so many fics, I'm dying :thud:

I do not know how you came up with the ideea for this story, but is great. I hardly can wait to reed the update. Make it soon, pls. :cool:

hey! This has got to be one of my favorite fics. Can you add me to your pm list, i'm DYING to see what happens next! Thanks! ~Sarah~

Back