Wanting What You Can't Have?

Betha Bristow said:
I'm madly in love with this one guy shockingly.... I usually never get crushes on people. ^_^ .........but I'm too scared to tell him. :Ph34r:
you should go up to him and grab his shirt and say i like you and there's nothing you can do about it! :lol:

spy_girl21 said:
Betha Bristow said:
I'm madly in love with this one guy shockingly.... I usually never get crushes on people. ^_^ .........but I'm too scared to tell him. :Ph34r:
you should go up to him and grab his shirt and say i like you and there's nothing you can do about it! :lol:
LMAO! I can imagine doing that! I'd really freak him out! :lol:

Betha Bristow said:
spy_girl21 said:
Betha Bristow said:
I'm probably the only one here that knows who you're talking about ^_^

Moriel said:
Betha Bristow said:
spy_girl21 said:
Betha Bristow said:
:lol: YES! LMAO U ARE! unless Katie comes on! :mellow:

.... :sigh: I luv him. :throb:

Betha Bristow said:
Moriel said:
Betha Bristow said:
spy_girl21 said:
Betha Bristow said:

lol we r both in love ^_^ 18 is a great #...

Moriel said:
Betha Bristow said:
Moriel said:
Betha Bristow said:
spy_girl21 said:
Betha Bristow said:

:throb: yes it iiiiis. :lol: ...the rest of the people who come on this thread will have no clue what we're talking about :laughbounce:

Betha Bristow said:
Moriel said:
Betha Bristow said:
Moriel said:
Betha Bristow said:
spy_girl21 said:
Betha Bristow said:

:throb: yes it iiiiis. :lol: ...the rest of the people who come on this thread will have no clue what we're talking about :laughbounce:
Yeah, sadly ^_^ although we'll have fun confusing them :lol:

Moriel said:
Betha Bristow said:
Moriel said:
Betha Bristow said:
Moriel said:
Betha Bristow said:
spy_girl21 said:
Betha Bristow said:

but confusing people is fuuuun. :lol: I told someone else about my invisible dude and how I cloned him... :blink: :lol: and she said she didn't know I was "like that" :laughbounce:

Betha Bristow said:
Moriel said:
Betha Bristow said:
Moriel said:
Betha Bristow said:
Moriel said:
Betha Bristow said:
spy_girl21 said:
Betha Bristow said:

but confusing people is fuuuun. :lol: I told someone else about my invisible dude and how I cloned him... :blink: :lol: and she said she didn't know I was "like that" :laughbounce:
lmfao :lol:

i want ... the alias video game and the alias cd and a playstation and the alias calendar and alias clothes and sydney's disguises and her wigs and everything that has anything to do with alias including vaughn :love:

Back