Wanting What You Can't Have?

I know. I have before but....then they are only replaced by someone else I can't have. You see, my obsessions never fade, they just get replaced with something else that drive me crazy. That probably made no sense but oh well. That would be hard to fall for a gay guy. I can see how that would hurt.

Alias_Girl_624 said:
i cried every night for like 3 months but i got over him!! so if you love someone you can't have don't worry you can get through it!
ditto!!!!the same happned to me!!! in fact, i had a crush on a guy for like 8 months, i cried, but i got over him too!

TephieD said:
I know. I have before but....then they are only replaced by someone else I can't have. You see, my obsessions never fade, they just get replaced with something else that drive me crazy. That probably made no sense but oh well. That would be hard to fall for a gay guy. I can see how that would hurt.
Hmm if I founded out my crush is lesbian... than I would've give up yet.
naughty.gif
:P

I like this guy who i think likes me cept he doesn't act like it cause we're friends and he tells me things about other girls that i don't wanna know and he's just different around certain ppl it sux

i have an interesting situation...

over thanksgiving weekend, i got kicked out of my moms house, so i drove up to to be with my dad and his girlfriend. When I got there, My dad's girlfriend's daughter(sara) offered to have us come with her and her friends to hang out. We ended up going to a couple movies, going racing later, snowboarding, and just having a blast. One of her friends that I met, I was immediately drawn to. She was amazing, the funniest, and most outgoing girl i have ever met. Not to mention she was naturally beautiful, almost no makeup at all. This would have just been a pipe dream if i was the only one who felt that attraction, but she told sara that she was drawn to me too. When i was around her, i felt like nothing else mattered but to have fun and love life. This prolly sounds weird to alot of ya'll, but it was just one of those things where there is an immediate attraction. My time, not just with her, but in the area, was the best time of my life. I asked my dad if he had any intentions of moving in with his girlfriend. He adamantly said no, because he couldnt just pick up his business and move. I understand that, but moving there would have so many pluses for me. I could have a fresh start in a new high school, make new and REAL friends, enjoy the area, have a sister, and hopefully start something with this girl. I have NEVER met another girl even close to this much fun, she reminds me so much of dharma from dharma and greg. so, yes, i want what i cannot have. -_-

lol...i just got back from there yesterday, so i havent really had a chance to keep in touch, but hopefully i will. I think we are all planning a big trip to Whistler Canada with sara, "the girl", a bunch more of sara's friends, me, my bro, and a bunch of our friends...thats prolly the next time ill see her.

Back