WAR beta!

Karetyr

Cadet
It's official, I'm in the second closed beta for Warhammer Online! I'm very excited, but unfortunately that's all I can say, haha. B-)

Congratulations Riceman! Though I'm probably the only one here on the forums that doesn't envy you. *poke* I'm still stickin to my roots, and have made public my disdain for pretty much any new swords & arrows type game that isn't HJ.

If it was Warhammer 40K online, well, that's just another story alltogether.

Regardless, again, congrats!

Congratulations on getting into the beta!

Though I'm probably the only one here on the forums that doesn't envy you.

I don't envy him in fact I would pay at least $50 to get out of the beta for that game. I'm sticking with EQ2 until HJ comes out unless some game thats actually good comes out first (which I highly doubt will happen). Warhammer looks really bad and so do most of the other MMOs I have seen lately besides HJ.

EQII is okay, but I'd pay at least $50 to get INTO WAR beta. I really want to see how Mythic's new game is after playing their old one.

Pfft. Why was it a disappointment? If it's run like their others then it's fairly constructive (as opposed to play for free type testing). So what didn't you like?

That is what happens with betas. You find problems, some pretty big or complicated, and it pushes dates back. Better to fix then to put something buggy on the shelves.

Warhammer Online: felgercarb in a can with a shiny Warhammer sticker on it.

That's my professional closed-beta-tester opinion.

Also, I doubt anyone cares, but I'm going to be in the Age of Conan stress test on Sunday. I don't think I'm under an NDA for that one...

I think you signed one, when you registered for Beta... i can't know for sure though.
By the Way, in my Opinion Age of Conan is overrated, too.

Ya u did, even for the tech beta.

General beta is well ya they still got some work to do. I'm wondering if they'll make the may 20 release date but we'll see.

Is it over-rated: kinda, there are some good points to the game if your into the full out pvp aspects of mmo's.

But again having been testing it, I don't think they are ready for a release, doesn't mean they won't release it its just not ready is all.

lol Be specific, there are two betas mentioned now... Warhammer and AoC.

And for pete's sake... if you can voice an opinion and not get into trouble then why not explain WHY you dislike this or that game. Saying 'it sucks' isn't exactly informative let alone encouraging anyone to take your views seriously.

(Pet peeve, can you tell?)

And for pete's sake... if you can voice an opinion and not get into trouble then why not explain WHY you dislike this or that game. Saying 'it sucks' isn't exactly informative let alone encouraging anyone to take your views seriously.

(Pet peeve, can you tell?)

Because giving specific information on why you dislike something, while it's in closed beta, usually breaks the NDA.

You should know from our very own GMs that NDAs are often very strict. :P2

Back