Sci-Fi War of the Worlds (2019)

screenersam

This is news, Vincenzo, NEWS!
Title: War of the Worlds

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama

First aired: 2019-10-28

Creator: Howard Overman

Cast: Léa Drucker, Gabriel Byrne, Elizabeth McGovern, Bayo Gbadamosi, Natasha Little, Daisy Edgar-Jones, Ty Tennant, Stephen Campbell Moore, Stéphane Caillard, Paul Gorostidi, Emilie de Preissac, Guillaume Gouix

Overview: When astronomers detect a transmission from another galaxy, it is definitive proof of intelligent extra-terrestrial life. The world’s population waits for further contact with bated breath. They do not have to wait long. Within days, mankind is all but wiped out by a devastating attack; pockets of humanity are left in an eerily deserted world. As aliens hunt and kill those left alive, the survivors ask a burning question – who are these attackers and why are they hell-bent on our destruction?
War of the Worlds (2019)

I saw the first two episodes. the aliens are not shown at all in the pilot and briefly in ep#2.
it's okay. better than the syndicated one back in the 90s

I have it being recorded on the DVR but haven't had a chance to watch any it.

Is it a limited mini-series or an actual series?

I saw the first two episodes. the aliens are not shown at all in the pilot and briefly in ep#2.
it's okay. better than the syndicated one back in the 90s
Did you watch all of the seasons? The 'big reveal' as to the origin of the invaders was a bit unexpected. And weird. Very weird.