Fantasy Warehouse 13 (SyFy)

I thought Warehouse 13 was a cool show and seemed to get better towards the end, the black room artifacts! I've heard on some sites its been canned and on other sites its reported as coming back on?? Did anyone else see this show, like it or hate it, or know if/when its coming back on?

I watched several episodes and it just wasn't for me. I don't know how many aired therefore unfortunately.

At least here in the States, Warehouse 13 has been considered a success for the SyFy Channel and a second season has been ordered. Production started this month and the new season is scheduled to start airing here in July.

@Tim, yes we're all different i wasn't over impressed at first but it grew on me, i think there were 12 episodes for the first series.

@Kevin, cool thanks for the info both myself and my daughter are now looking forward to it coming back on here in the UK.

A group of people who track down supernatural items and store them away? No thanks, I've already seen this one. It was back in the 80's and was called Friday the 13th: the Series. How about something with at least a slight amount of originality?

I've watched about 5 episodes and have the rest in my DVR. For me it's one of those shows that I don't have to see the next episode because there isn't much of a thread that runs through the season. I find the series amusing, but not that thought provoking.

I've watched about 5 episodes and have the rest in my DVR. For me it's one of those shows that I don't have to see the next episode because there isn't much of a thread that runs through the season. I find the series amusing, but not that thought provoking.
There are some topics that are being dealt with in the show to fill in the Warehouse 13 mythos but, yeah, for the most part the show can be watched by casual viewers without worrying if they missed any episodes.

I watched the first few episodes as my wife and I enjoy this type of show, but neither of us could get into into it. We just felt everything was a bit weak: scripts, characters, etc. But i bet I like stuff others would raise an eyebrow at so please don't take this personally...:P

I watched the first few episodes as my wife and I enjoy this type of show, but neither of us could get into into it. We just felt everything was a bit weak: scripts, characters, etc. But i bet I like stuff others would raise an eyebrow at so please don't take this personally...:P
The show is definitely a bit on the lite side when it comes to character development but it's a fun show. There are certain movies that I refer to as "popcorn movies" because they are enjoyable to just sit back & watch while eating a tub of popcorn but rapidly fall apart if you try to think about any of the actual details of what you are watching. With that frame of mind I personally put Warehouse 13 in the "popcorn TV" category along with shows like Eureka. They may not be the most thought provoking shows out there but they make for nice entertainment during those times when want to just forget about plots and enjoy some pizza.... or popcorn. ;)

SyFy has announced that the fifth season of Warehouse 13 will be only 6 episodes and will be its last. The final episodes will begin filming this summer to be aired in 2014.

Warehouse_13.jpg

SyFy has announced that the fifth season of Warehouse 13 will be only 6 episodes and will be its last. The final episodes will begin filming this summer to be aired in 2014.
Sure, sure... first they cancel Eureka and now Warehouse 13. Guess that second season of Defiance is biting into their budget for sci-fi shows. :X3:

I loved Warehouse 13 and I'm looking forward to watching the last episodes. It's sad that good shows end but if they didn't, I wouldn't have time to watch them all and would be forced to choose. eeeeeek!!

I watched several episodes and it just wasn't for me. I don't know how many aired therefore unfortunately.

Would have to agree. Got through a few from the first season, got bored, traded the box set for 28 Weeks Later. Just the way I roll.

I love Warehouse 13, so sad it's been cancelled after s5's 6 episodes. So looking forward to seeing Anthony Head in it and am hoping for some more of James Masters hehe.

Back