Warhammer Fan Fiction Stories

Tom

An Old Friend
Warhammer is one of my favorite game series on the PC. I just can't get enough. I have downloaded all the black library I could get my hands on including the comic book illustrations. While tooling around in Fanfiction.net I came across some Warhammer fanfics that I thought I might share with you.

I sorted the Warhammer entries so only the completed ones in English would show. Well, There are 500 entries so here is the first 25.

1. The Monster and the Angle Trailer by HELL1KNIGHT reviews
THIS IS JUST A TRAILER TO SEE PEOPLES THOUGHTS ON IT.
It's a romance between a Imperial Gaurdsman that defected to Chaos Khorne and a young Eldar girl, names in the story it's self.
So read the trailer to get glympse of it and tell me what you think.
Rated: M - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 673 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 4-30-11 - Complete

2. Along Came The Hero by sweawm reviews
A Short One Shot, based around an OC.
Space Marines: Hero's of those Faithful, Monsters of the Innocent. My perception of the Space Marines, as ruthless Zealots.
AN: Was actually longer but was shorted to cut out certain parts to keep this Rated T
Rated: T - English - Horror/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 423 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 4-23-11 - Complete

3. Haunted Night by Hawki
W40K Oneshot:
Konrad Kurze took the name of Night Haunter and both on Nostramo and in the Great Crusade, he lived up to it.
Yet the term applied to himself as well. Haunted by the night...
Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 343 - Published: 4-23-11 - Complete

4. The Prophesy by code-11
A dream came to the Sorcerer Uriel foretelling of a perfect ambush against the hated Ultramarines.
However, will things really go as expected?
Rated: M - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,844 - Published: 4-21-11 - Complete

5. Blooms in the Dust by pstatic reviews
This is not my story, it was written by an anonymous poster on /tg/.
Also known as "Thousand Son and Guardswoman."
Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 587 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 4-19-11 - Complete

6. Angels of Mercy by BioD42
Short story set in W40K. Rated M for GRIMDARK and violence, just to be safe.
Rated: M - English - Tragedy/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,005 - Published: 4-17-11 - Complete

7. Report » by Tilthanial reviews
Two men on contract with the Inquisition find themselves fighting alongside a motley crew of Imperial Guardsmen and Space Marines
as they fight to uncover the mystery behind the sudden defection of several Guard units on an agri-world.
Rated: M - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 7 - Words: 38,332 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 4-13-11 - Complete

8. I've Been Expecting You! by Der Blaue Wolf reviews
Because of his paranoia, Coteaz has ALWAYS been expecting you!
Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 507 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 4-7-11 - Complete

9. The Swamp » by HugoPutgart
Follow a team of unlikely companions as their travels take them into a dreaded swamp south of Reikland, in search of a terrible foe.
Based on a Warhammer Fantasy rpg campaign started years ago by a group of my friends that has endured to this day.
Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,000 - Published: 4-6-11 - Complete

10. Athel Loren by Hawki
Poem:
Athel Loren, the realm of the wood elves. A realm where time has no meaning, where the trees whisper in the silence.
A realm that one enters at their own peril...
Rated: K - English - Poetry/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 73 - Published: 4-3-11 - Complete

11. Raven's Shadow by Gree reviews
On the forsaken planet of Blindhope,
Shadow-Captain Shrike of the Raven Guard stalks the shadows for greenskins.
Reviews and comments are welcomed.
Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,119 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 3-31-11 - Complete

12. Nitovian Chronicles: Forgotten Truths by Nitocolus
In my related ongoing series,
the Nitovian Chronicles,
the Nitovians are founded by blessed and emotional regiments of Krieg.
This has been because of propaganda and false history, and this story shines the forgotten truth on how the founding really went.
Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,804 - Published: 3-25-11 - Complete

13. The Chronicles of Eveil » by SHADOWX945ELITE reviews
This is the tale of Eveil,
an Obliterater on a quest to uncover his forgotten past and hunt down the one known as Felix Broadman.
To do this he must find the tools of the Gods themselves, and to do that, he must OBLITERATE!
Rated: M - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,696 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 3-24-11 - Published: 3-22-11 - Complete

14. Healers of the Imperial Guard by Eristarisis reviews
We have heard of the wars that the Imperium fights, we have seen the wars, crusades and battles fought.
The God-Emperor will guide and protect the fallen, the living will fight on.
but what of the wounded?
The tale of the Imperial Guard Medicae on Kronus.
Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,342 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 3-21-11 - Complete

15. Decay of Life by Eroldren reviews
A Nurglite Poem
Rated: T - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 303 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 3-16-11 - Complete

16. The Emperor's Finest: Stormfall by Marquis Carabas reviews
Part three of 'The Emperor's Finest' series.
The Space Marines of the Deathwatch must do battle with the dreaded Dark Eldar,
and with the unexpected allies they can bring to bear.
Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,785 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 3-9-11 - Complete

17. Defiant to the End by Eristarisis reviews
They felt fear, they felt terror, they could hear Chaos approach.
They were going to die.
It takes a Commissar, who knows what fear is,
to channel it in to the flames of retribution, to inspire the men of one regiment, to enact their glorious last stand.
Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,266 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 3-7-11 - Complete

18. Squigslayer II: City of Squigs by Bespoke reviews
Gotrek & Felix are lost in the Plain of Bones
when they run afoul of tomb squigs.
Rated: T - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,125 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 3-5-11 - Complete

19. The Imperium's Got No Talent by ImperialFisted reviews
Rejoice!
The final episode is upon us!
Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 268 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 2-24-11 - Complete

20. The Imperium's Got More Talent Than Anyone Thought by ImperialFisted
Sorry. I know I'm a heretic, but it is pretty funny, ok?
Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 200 - Published: 2-24-11 - Complete

21. Choirs of Chaos by People On Packets
A short portrait of a planets transformation into a music hall of chaos and the mad composer who leads it.
Feed back Appreciated!
Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 742 - Published: 2-23-11 - Complete

22. Tribute to Techmarines by Galciv12
A tribute to all the Techmarines that keep the machine spirit alive.
Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 99 - Published: 2-21-11 - Complete

23. Dust to Dust » by Gree reviews
A two-shot Thousand Son short.
A coven of Thousand Son Sorcerers descend into a backwater Imperial planet in search of a prize,
but one Chaos Marine finds something more.
Reviews and comments welcomed.
Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,153 - Reviews: 4 - Updated: 2-20-11 - Published: 2-17-11 - Complete

24. The Imperium's Got Talent Now with foreign acts! by ImperialFisted reviews
Once more, just because.
A few important people who missed out on the last one got in, but please tell me if I have left anyone out.
Other than that, enjoy.
Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 218 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 2-20-11 - Complete

25. The Imperium's Got Talent by ImperialFisted reviews
Just because. Enjoy.
Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 198 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 2-17-11 - Complete

Back