Warning. Not for the feint of heart.

I'm not exactly sure if anyone on these boards ever suffered from night terrors as a child, or if they had a near death experience, but I must say, the link below...

It's a more than supple proxy for them, in case you never had the chance. I'm 100% serious when I say don't click this link if you pale at the sight of blood or you're prone to passing out. I've seen some really sick stuff on the internet, but this one is over the top. Let's put it this way, I've seen people burned alive, gored by bulls, and blowing their brains out with guns and none of it really got under my skin, but this video made me sleep with the lights on. I know you're thinking, "He's going way over the top with this." so I guess I'll just post the link, and feel bad about sharing it for the rest of the week.

If you ignored everything above.. then grab your balls, pray to your gods, and click the link.

18+, Mature, Gore, Violence, Sexual Themes, Language. You have been warned.

I'll pass, I think. When I want to be bothered, I know where to find it, and I can get it without causing lasting damage.

*clicks a pensive song in his playlist onto repeat for a bit*

~Dune Walker~

Some things we should outgrow. Others are a part of what keeps us human. Not everything once lost makes someone stronger. Some things destroy us bit by bit as they disappear.

~Dune Walker~

:_|

I agree with you, Ral, but I can't understand why. Either way, I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now. Thanks. :(2

Back