Conspiracy Was 9/11 an Inside Job?

It's not up to the non-believers to answer that question. You are trying to convince us otherwise. You should be the one telling why, where, what, etc..

Frankly, I can't be bothered with convincing other people to believe it. I'm just explaining my reasoning for believing the way I do.

Any oil Iraq had went to foreign countries. The US itself doesn't own oil, some private citizens do. The majority of US oil comes from North America, as in less than 30% comes from the middle east. If the US really wanted oil, the CIA would stage a coup d'état like they've done with other countries.

Any oil Iraq had went to foreign countries. The US itself doesn't own oil, some private citizens do. The majority of US oil comes from North America, as in less than 30% comes from the middle east. If the US really wanted oil, the CIA would stage a coup d'état like they've done with other countries.
Sources for these claims?

Attachments

• Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 141
Fair enough. I stand corrected, Alex. However, this doesn't change the fact that there is big money in oil from the Middle East, and Bush was involved in this.

Let's not forget that when asked, Bush has never denied the claims I outlined earlier, he simply doesn't respond.

Source for these claims?

LOL! As if the media is NOT one-sided! Good joke, Sheldon. :P

All media said one thing, the documentaries said the opposite. For this issue, it seemed as though all news outlets were on the same page, regardless of party affiliation.

Back