Conspiracy Was 9/11 an Inside Job?

The news reported that the government was probably involved in the largest terrorist attack on American soil ever?

No, the reported the facts, which were the exact opposite. Not sure how you are failing to see what I am saying.

"Was probably"... that is your key. You are hanging onto a "was probably". That is not a fact. That is a theory, a conspiracy theory.

No, the reported the facts, which were the exact opposite. Not sure how you are failing to see what I am saying.

Just because I completely disagree with you does not mean I do not understand what you were saying. Regardless, I see the problem here:

You trust the government and the media, I do not.

Sheldon said:
"Was probably"... that is your key. You are hanging onto a "was probably". That is not a fact. That is a theory, a conspiracy theory.

Gravity is a theory, evolution is a theory. The word "theory" does not make these theories any less factual than if they were "laws."

Wikipedia?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_law_of_universal_gravitation

Notice the law part.

See how easy that was?

Okay. I'll step out of this thread now. When Wiki is the main reference point, its out of control.

Since you're unwilling to consider facts from a protected article, I'll give you some non-wiki links for you to check out. Please note that the elementary "Wikipedia sucks because anyone can edit it" is highly inaccurate and outdated.

theory of gravity
Gravity: It's Only a Theory | National Center for Science Education

Particularly interesting from the following link: Gravity Is Only a Theory - TV Tropes

Therefore, accusing something of being false merely because it's "just a theory" is fallacious reasoning, as the "theory" label doesn't make it any less valid or true. Additionally, theory, technically, plural, a singular explanation should be a "theorem": a scientist referring to "gravitational theory" is referring to the collective body of research on the subject of gravitation, not a specific law or explanation.

No, you assumed it was implied. Which is on you, not me. I don't like words put it my mouth. If I want to say something, I will say it, I have zero issues with that.

Do you think wiki articles suck because anyone can edit them?

Does it matter what I answer, really? Or are you going to say I was "implying" something? Like I said, I need to step out of this thread. When I am being told what I am saying, obviously it does not matter what I am typing.

Does it matter what I answer, really? Or are you going to say I was "implying" something? Like I said, I need to step out of this thread. When I am being told what I am saying, obviously it does not matter what I am typing.
This is very simple. If you thought something along the lines of:
Sheldon said:
When Wiki is the main reference point, its out of control.

Then you obviously believe wikis are a poor source.

Back