Season 4 was it jen dancing?

jems

michael's widow in mourning
ok this may seem a weird question considering she was a dancer and does all her won stunts - but whilst watching the opening scene in havana I found it very strange that we never saw jens face during the dancing - when she danced with the girls we only saw her bottom half and / or the back view of her. I couldn'#t help but wonder was she filming this when she was busy and / or injured / ill and they got a dancer to do the dance bits.................or is it really her cos lets face it we know she can dance right.

It was just weird with the camera angles - watch it agian if you missed it cos you 'll see what i mean. it reminded me of what jen said in an interview about elektra about people doing stunts - something about if you can't see their face you know it's not them.

I think it was cause there were a few shots of her face, but she wasn't in the centre, she was off to the side, so it wasn't very noticable.

it was more that fact that it was edited in a way that it might not have been her - i don't see the reason for using only shots of her back if it is her.

it's so weird cos it does look like her and she can dance right - but the editing was weird and allowed for it not to be her. :thinking:

I think they filmed this ep when her back was hurt, so they used her double a lot. Lucky for Jen, she mostly got to lie down this ep. :D

yeah well that is kind of why i was wondering - cos like i said we know she is a dancer - so i was suprised they didn't show her face -- and as you say we also know she hurt her back.

i tell you what - if it is a double she looks REALLY like jen!! it's amazing.

jems said:
yeah well that is kind of why i was wondering - cos like i said we know she is a dancer - so i was suprised they didn't show her face -- and as you say we also know she hurt her back.

i tell you what - if it is a double she looks REALLY like jen!!  it's amazing.
[post="1284220"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

never thought they would use a double for that....but i totally agree with ya!

ahahaha! i love that 13 going on 30 reference! that's awesome :lol:

yeah, i thought it was her because she had done ballet when she was younger and she can dance, but now that you mention it, it didn't show her face :confused: , you guys are probably totally right ! :P

Yeah, I was wondering the exact same thing... actually the entire time I was watching it, I was like??? Is that her? Because honestly, it wouldn't make sense for Sydney to have a dance sequence and for Jen not to do it, but it definitely seemed like it could be a double because of the editing.

Depends on how bad the back injury was, I suppose... because the none of the choreography was that strenuous, with her backround, it doesn't seem like it would have been difficult for her to do, but if she was really hurting... it is anybody's guess.

actually u know what WOULD make sense....maybe Sloane, you could send your LATIN agents (Nadia!) on missions that require latin spying....i dunno....

it's kinda like sending Vaughn and Weiss to go undercover as homeboys in Harlem....

Weiss: "yo boyscout, u mah homey....i'll call u homeyscout from now on"
Vaughn: "w0rd"

^^Hahaha! Homeyscout! You just want Nadia to do the sexy dancing because you love her, CJ. That would be like me saying Sark should be the one undercover at the Evil Nudist Colony.

Hey I was thinking that too! But I let go of thought because I thought it was just me being to observant...

spydancer said:
Yeah, I was wondering the exact same thing... actually the entire time I was watching it, I was like???  Is that her?  Because honestly, it wouldn't make sense for Sydney to have a dance sequence and for Jen not to do it, but it definitely seemed like it could be a double because of the editing. 

Depends on how bad the back injury was, I suppose... because the none of the choreography was that strenuous, with her backround, it doesn't seem like it would have been difficult for her to do, but if she was really hurting... it is anybody's guess.
[post="1284569"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I was wondering about that while I was watching too. But I thought that I was imagining things.

I think that the dancing Syd may not have been Jennifer because I thought that her waist was slimmer than what Jen has. I think that Jennifer's exercising makes her waist thicker than most actresses because her muscle development.

crazyjack said:
actually u know what WOULD make sense....maybe Sloane, you could send your LATIN agents (Nadia!) on missions that require latin spying....i dunno....

it's kinda like sending Vaughn and Weiss to go undercover as homeboys in Harlem....

Weiss: "yo boyscout, u mah homey....i'll call u homeyscout from now on"
Vaughn: "w0rd"
[post="1284601"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LMAO!!! that's too funny! :lol: but thats what i was thinking about too

Thats what I was telling my friends, I was like why didn't they just use Nadia? And my friend was like, hello.....last weeks episode was about her. This week it's about Sydney!

well it was more about marhslal really :lol: but i knw what you mean! :smiley:

glad it wasn't just me being silly - the thing is - i bet if jennifer was poorly with her back she was gutted cos salsa dancing looks like a blast and she loves to dance so i bet she was a bit miffed she had to step out.

I dunno, but i don't think it was Jen or Shauna dancing!

It was awesome dancing though! She (whoever it was) looked hot!

the first thing i said when i saw this: SO not jen dancing
because i mean yes we know JG can dance but remember hwo she says she hates dancing in public... plus it just didnt exactlylook lik ehr the whoel time
i mean im sure she did part of it but im positive the majority wasnt her at all

SkyGirl5 said:
the first thing i said when i saw this: SO not jen dancing
because i mean yes we know JG can dance but remember hwo she says she hates dancing in public... plus it just didnt exactlylook lik ehr the whoel time
i mean im sure she did part of it but im positive the majority wasnt her at all
[post="1286116"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree. I didn't think it looked like her. Especially the first scene where they were focusing on her from behind. I really didn't think it was her.

Back