Season 4 was it jen dancing?

Someone should send this as a question into the Alias magazine.

Its possible that they were focusing on the dancing, for sex appeal. No, really, hear me out on this one.
They showed the season 2 episode "Phase One" with the opening scene of Syd in lingerie - RIGHT AFTER the SuperBowl!
Coincidence? I think not!

It could be the same reason in this episode! A guy sitting on a couch is. more likely than not, going to stop to watch a hot woman dancing.. whether they show her face or not is irrelevant, because she has nice legs! :P

There has been talk about her back injury, so its likely that she split some of the dancing time with her double. Who knows?! Ask the magazine people.. they seem to know everything!

crazyjack said:
hell yea she can dance....did u see that thriller performance in 13 going on 30???  that was h-o-t-t!
[post="1284395"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HAHAHa I think that if that was a body double then they chose the perfect girl. She looked just like her!!

I wouldn't doubt if it was her if they showed her face, but I suppose with the butt twitching (it was hilarious), it could've strained her back?

They should get Nadia to a tango dancing mission. Mia dances tango really well. Hee.

crazyjack said:
actually u know what WOULD make sense....maybe Sloane, you could send your LATIN agents (Nadia!) on missions that require latin spying....i dunno....

I KNOW I kept thinking that through the whole ep! Why not send the Latin agent to Cuba?
Also, if Marshall was in contact with APO through the telephone the whole time, why wouldn't he ask Nadia how to say things like 'screwdriver' and 'radio'?

It doesn't even make sense to send an american agent down there! Why have someone who looks american be dancing and not an agent that looks more the part? Wouldn't it be more obvious? duh?!

this pic doesn't look much like jen maybe it wasn't her
ep413_photo1.jpg

and we have clarity :smiley: it was a double ! and man what a grreat double - arms and the same , height - everything :smiley:

thanks to Biba for posting the link to this siote where there are photos of jen and the double dancer ;)

click the images to view the slideshow. :smiley:

I know this is late...but you can totally tell it's a double because JG has short nails and once in awhile you can see long fingernails...

Back