• NO!!! (please explain who and why)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• I have no clue

• Total voters
Alias_Addict47 said:
i put yes because no one has the glaze like Jack and his voice. but then after i voted i dont no. what about the scene with Lauren (actually Syd in the Lauren mask) had the exact same voice as Lauren which was creepy. and Lauren purposely gave Syd those number so it might have been a set-up, how would the real Jack no that Sydney was there and get there minutes later? and the whole "well it had the CIA seal, but Lauren had had access to that seal and the Covenant could have copied 2.
thats a good point...but i still think that was jack

yellowraven said:
Alias_Addict47 said:
i put yes because no one has the glaze like Jack and his voice. but then after i voted i dont no. what about the scene with Lauren (actually Syd in the Lauren mask) had the exact same voice as Lauren which was creepy. and Lauren purposely gave Syd those number so  it might have been a set-up, how would the real Jack no that Sydney was there and get there minutes later? and the whole "well it had the CIA seal, but Lauren had had access to that seal and the Covenant could have copied 2.
How do you know that it was "minutes later"? Sydney had to take care of the site, get rid of Vaughn somehow, get to transportation, and make her way to the vault alone. If Jack had successfully bugged Sydney, all he had to do was get to the vault. He could have staged himself in a plane near Sydney's location, which he knew and gotten a head start on her, and beaten her to the vault easily. If the Covenant faked the document, why didn't they already use it? And if it was faked, why would Jack be so concerned about it? Surely if it was fake, it could then be easily debunked. As in, what's the point? ;)
✌️

yellowraven said:
Alias_Addict47 said:
i put yes because no one has the glaze like Jack and his voice. but then after i voted i dont no. what about the scene with Lauren (actually Syd in the Lauren mask) had the exact same voice as Lauren which was creepy. and Lauren purposely gave Syd those number so  it might have been a set-up, how would the real Jack no that Sydney was there and get there minutes later? and the whole "well it had the CIA seal, but Lauren had had access to that seal and the Covenant could have copied 2.
yah wait, what was minutes later?? i dont think there is any evidence that it wasnt jack...and for a finale...it just doesnt make sense not to be him, ya know? i cant even explain myself...i just doesnt seem like a smart idea for them to have it not be jack, in the finale.

i dont make any sense :blink:

It was Jack, if it hadnt been who else would it be. The papers were government papers, no one else would have made those, unless they're fake. if theyre fake maybe someone is trying to make sydney hate jack. i dont know, i have confused myself.

lets think about it this way... i really think that there is something going on with jack because why else would lauren AS SHE'S PLUMMETING TO HER DEATH yell out those numbers??? It's not like she had this great belief in what she was fighting for.... or did she?.... well if she didn't then why would she spend her last dying breaths telling sydney just to complete some mission.... that would be dumb... there has to be something DEEPER!! more sadistic..... more meaningful!
and it wasn't minutes later... she went home, got rid of vaughn, changed clothes, and then went.... jack didn't want her to go confront lauren he told her to let him go... so he was obviously hiding something that lauren knew about (i think it was the papers... duh :smiley: ) and then after sydney came back he knew he had to go cover his butt... i've said it before and i'll say it again SOMETHING IS GOING ON!!! this is not just some cover up that we'll get over in 2 episodes... this is BIG! That had to be JACK and this has to be HUGE!!!!!!

Back