Was the Buffy or Angel finale better?

Was the Buffy or Angel finale better?

• Buffy

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Angel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Buffy was wikid!!! i loved the way they did the whole sunnydale being suked down!!! and then buffy n the scoobies looking at it!! im sooooooo glad faith was there, she was the best character. i thort the spike thing was rubbish cos ANGEL IS THE ONLY ONE WITH A SOUL!!!! it was stupid to use that storyline twice!!!!!!!! but i thort the anya dyin was sooo sooooooo sad!!!!!!!!!!!

well i didn't watch the Angel finale, i hardly watched that show but i have to say after 7 years of watching Buffy, the finale wasn't that great :( they should've showed more fighting at the very end, and why on earth did Anya have to die?? :angry:

I never watched any of Angel, so my vote went for Buffy although I wasnt happy with the last 2 seasons of the show.

A problem I had with the Buffy finale- how the hell did everyone have the power/strenght to fight the Ubber Vamps when one threw her around like a rag doll?

For the most part, I liked the Buffy finale, "Chosen", better - in fact, only two things about it sucked:

1 - Amanda getting killed :cry:
2 - Rona and Kennedy not getting killed :madfire:

But my favorite parts of the finale were:

1 - Angel's return to help Buffy finish off Caleb :D
2 - The Dungeons & Dragons scene
3 - Willow's Slayer empowerment spell
4 - Anya getting killed (I never liked her anyway)
5 - Spike going out a hero when the pendant Buffy gave him to wear destroys the Hellmouth :D

I honestly couldn't decide between them cause they were both great... so i just picked Angel cause it was my favourite show out of the two. I liked Buffy because even though Anya died (the single most saddest death ever) it gave hope for a happy ending and hope. But Angel was a sad and depressing ending not knowing what was going to happen and stuff, but it was fitting for Angel.

I choose Buffy!! I loved every episoide, and I thought they did good with the last episode too. I am never disappointed. Every episode is fabulous! I like Angel alot too though.

I guess Buffy had a better finale. I don't remember much details anymore.

I have no recollection of the Angel finale.
blush.gif

Any series create interest me to watch over and over again only if it's start is awesome and end is amazing. Angle and buffy both have good start but finally angel becomes annoying me with it's end. but buffs end is so amazing. so i will vote for Buffy also.

Back