Season 2 Was this Ep 13 all along?

A

AliasALIAS

By now we should all know that Phase One and Double Agent were switched around as a schedule change because Phase One was a stronger episode.

But does anyone think this was planned all along?

When we first heard news of the switch, the talk was that this was like a top secret episode. Maybe it was.

Early reports of Alias getting the post-Superbowl spot said that J.J. Abrams wrote the episode. J.J. wrote Phase One, not Double Agent. When Jennifer Garner was on Jay Leno, she said that she found out that they got the post-Superbowl spot when they were filming the episode, the episode where she is in a bikini, Phase One, again, not Double Agent. Promo pics did not come in for Double Agent and Phase One for a long time. We usually get them weeks in advance. This was not the case for these two episodes (or even The Getaway, but the Double Agent pics came before the Phase One pics.)

Anyone think the same?

You are probably right. They are just in it to confuse us ;)

Also, the switch gave us more surprise and less spoilers.

Herc thinks this was planned all along to:
The bigger news?
I think we’ve been lied to!! All this news about this episode being a last-minute substitute for the Ethan Hawke installment I’m guessing is total horseshit!

What makes Herc believe America has been so carefully betrayed?
This episode is, as promised, a great jumping-on point for people who have never seen “Alias” and people who haven’t watched it in a while. And, by the way, all fans of great filmed entertainment, “Alias” fans and not, football fans and not, TV fans and not, will love tonight’s installment of “Alias.” But. Tonight’s installment of “Alias” also contains wildly important chunks of continuity certain to make longtime fans pee their recliners. I just don’t get how next week’s Ethan Hawke episode could possibly air before this one and make any sense.

The full article is here: http://alias.fredfarm.com/modules.php?name...article&sid=456
It's spoilerish, but not an actual spoiler. I suggest you read it. It gets you REALLY excited fr tonight's ep. REALLY!

I'm all giddy now :D

AHHH!! ME THREE!! :woot:

i just love how they're showing all these clips of jennifer garner in skimpily clad outfits. definitely grabbing the attention of all hot-blooded american males. :lol: unless, of course, they are gay, in which case they need to show clips of a skimpily clad vaughn. ;)

um...anyway. about six hours left!! :woot:

Back