Was working on my car today

Yeah I know this is about as off topic as you can get on these boards, but oh well. B) This took me a while and I wanted to show people.

Decided to put my loudmouth 1 resonators back on today, and wanted to see what it would sound like with one LM1 on one pipe and one LM2 on the other. The LM2 is deeper but not as loud, and the LM1's are louder and more evil and raw sounding, but not as deep.Here are the results:

I also started painting my tire letters, took me about 4 hours to do one coat on the tires, gives it an old style muscle car look.

tires.jpg

Originally posted by deathmetal@Jun 29 2006, 12:31 PM
Stock manifolds, stock mid H pipe with 4 cats, and SLP Loudmouth Catback. And I dont know what the noise laws are.
I'd love to see your car in action. Ever raced it?

lol, ok come on over and we will race! I live my life a quarter mile at a time, and you better not blow the welds on your intake from your nos, and don't granny shift!

Originally posted by deathmetal@Jun 29 2006, 10:59 PM
lol, ok come on over and we will race! I live my life a quarter mile at a time, and you better not blow the welds on your intake from your nos, and don't granny shift!
......quoting TF&TF? Go watch High Octane 4. You need to see the spoof of Fast & the Furious they do there.

Back