Wat up yo lil peoples LOL

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hey guys i'm just wondering if any of u guys know how to add a sig, ad or a profile onto this thing well thanks for who eva can help
luv ya ;)
</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>i hate the way u talk to me
and the way u cut ur hair
i hate it when u stare
i hate the way u read my mind
i hate u so much it makes me sick
it even makes me rhyme
i hate the way your always rite
i hate the way u lie
i hate the way u always make me laugh
evenworse wen u make me cry
wen u make me cry
i hate it wen ur not around
and the fact u didn't call
but mostly
i hate the way
i dont hate u not even close
not even a litle bit
not even at all...
</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> thanx guys i love you two now*Group Hug* but can i ask how you get a picture in your sig?
thanx again
XOXO Catty ChickXOXO
</span>
:drunk: :bounces:

There should be instructions on how to upload your sig in the link I provided above. For convenience...

1.  Right click the uploaded image (or any picture on the Internet, but it must follow the Signature Rules. If the picture is saved on your computer, go to Add Reply>Browse, and choose the file you want to upload)
2.  A menu will pop up, go to Properties
3.  Copy the URL there
4.  Go to My Controls>Edit Signature. Paste that URL in tags in your sig settings.

It should look like this but with the URL for [i]your[/i] sig
[code][IMG]http://forums.allalias.com/uploads/post-27-1046480237.gif[/code]

By the way, make sure your sig follows the rules ;) You currently have too many lines of text.

Enjoy your time here and if you have any more questions you can post them in the Help Centre here :smiley:

Thanx guy soz jess i don't read very carefully do i :blush: anyway i luv that movie aswell Ilovevartan, i also luv Michael Vartan and i just felt like saying that :blush: arrgh i have blush twice in this thing already so i'll just say bibi
luv ya :blush: lol

Lol! My language is crazy. It depends on what mood i'm in.Lolish!! :rolleyes: i may have grown up on the outside but truely i'm growing down on the inside or i'm still imature but hey i'm only 22 so that aint too oldyish is it??

luv ya's :D :P :lol:

nah!!! it's good!!! atleast u ain't one of them posh arsed people (ie my bro) LMAO!!!!
i'm 16!!! sori i had to say that i was 16 like 2 dys ago LMAO!!! YAY!!!

Back