C & C WATCH AND LEARN lol

Wulfstan

Cadet
i decided to make animations of some of my sigs! :P
abstract1-animation.gif

kirby-animation.gif

sorry jiggs... all of them come from the dozens of sets i've downloaded, but if you want i can upload them to my photobucket account and you can just use them :]
also...
i'm planning to make some tuts like that where its an animated sig but sorta with guidelines to help people out.

Wulfstan said:
sorry jiggs... all of them come from the dozens of sets i've downloaded, but if you want i can upload them to my photobucket account and you can just use them :]
can you do that? thanks!

I like the moon one. Everyone you see has a bunch of c4ds and etc. The moon is so simple and awesome. Nice job on the kirby one also.

Snyper121 said:
I like the moon one. Everyone you see has a bunch of c4ds and etc. The moon is so simple and awesome. Nice job on the kirby one also.
lol it took forever though to get all the smudging to look good :P

do you use photoshop or GIMP? if you use photoshop then tell me what version and whether you have imageready.

ok. heres what you do. when you get all the frames set up, instead of clicking "save as", click "save optimized as". it just saves the optimized image which is the one with all the frames and stuff.

Back