Watch Family Guy?

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
So, anybody else watch the new Family Guy over the weekend? Wasn't as good as some of the better 'classic' episodes but good to see it back on the air at least.

has it been born again? this show was cut wasn't it?

a friend recommended i watch American Dad, made by the same creators,. i had assumed they had made this one as their showpiece programming now. but if Family Guy is back, good for them!

Yep, Family Guy is back. It went off the air 2-3 years ago but at least here in the States it found a cult following on the Cartoon Network. In the mean time Fox offered the creator of it a new deal and American Dad was born with a lot of similarities of Family Guy. Recently the Family Guy seasons were released on DVD and sold amazingly well so Fox brought it back for new shows.

Does any one know when it premieres in the UK I'm really looking forward to seeing it but I can't find it in the listings yet even though it was rumoured to start this week.

I can't find a premiere date anywhere. :( I came across a few PR releases saying that the BBC picked up the rights to both the new Family Guy episodes and also to American Dad but no schedules are listed.

Back