Movies Watch Paramount Movies

Boreas

Scout
Paramount Has Put More Than 100 Feature Films on Youtube For Free!

There's a link to their official youtube channel which contains all kinds of movies including science fiction features, but in case you want to bypass the article and go straight to the channel: The Paramount Vault.

Question: isn't it possible for me to create a thread without a 'prefix'? The site won't let me post without a prefix and none seem appropriate, so I've just gone ahead and chosen 'sci-fi'.

There's a link to their official youtube channel which contains all kinds of movies including science fiction features, but in case you want to bypass the article and go straight to the channel: The Paramount Vault.
A few of the older horror & sci-fi movies look like stuff I'll watch. Nice find! (y)
Question: isn't it possible for me to create a thread without a 'prefix'? The site won't let me post without a prefix and none seem appropriate, so I've just gone ahead and chosen 'sci-fi'.
Under the specific forums (Books / Movies / TV) the idea was posts would be about a particular title while in the more general forums (Open Chat / Sci-Fi, Horror, & Fantasy Talk / ... and so on) prefixes aren't required as the posts could be about anything.

What do you think? Title specific forums better or open up the forums like Books / Movies / TV etc to be more general (which would likely mean then a bunch of posts from Open Chat & Sci-Fi, Horror & Fantasy talk could/would be moved into Books / Movies / TV)?

... and I've turned off the 'required prefix' option in the Movies forum. It wasn't set anyway in Books and TV so not sure why it was turned on just for Movies. It may have been one of the nights when I was working on the site with little sleep. :giveup:

Unfortunately, I'm not able to watch since I'm not located in the U.S. It seems it's location specific. Hate it when they do felgercarb like that.
As a test, You could ask one of us to post it on here and you might watch then Via AlienSoup?

Can you watch this: random video~

Ah, I see...there's a ban on profanities on this site, but even the more harmless, everyday ones like cr*p?
It's an automatic word replacement; just a little fun that I thought amuse some while keeping inline with the general sci-fi feel of the site. Tom was the first to come across it. :D Surprisingly, only the replacements for felgercarb have been noticed so far. :whistle:

Back