Watch With Kristin Chat About Alias-Spoilers!

From E! Online-

MAJOR SPOILERS!

From magick_mushroom: What's the latest intel on our favorite espionage-oriented family?

Classified Bristow intel: Sounds like JJ's deliciously twisted mind (eek, that sounded a bit Hannibal Lecter-ish, eh?) gives us a nice big mindf--k, er, mindbender for the rest of the season. From what I've heard, good guys and bad guys may have to unite against the impending realization of the Rambaldi prophecy. Apocalypse looms when Buffy--oops, sorry, those terms normally go hand in hand--when Sydney and Dixon find a murdered man in Panama City whose heart has been ripped out and whose hand bears the Rambaldi tattoo. What does all this mean? Sark and Irina hunt for the heart, while Jack and Sloane put their noggins together. Hmmm!

From sydneylicious: Please tell us the answer to last week's riddle! Be aware the only correct answer is, "Marshall is fine. Nothing happens to our dear beloved Marshall." Anything else, and you'll have a very unhappy room!

Marshall is fine. Nothing happens to our dear beloved Marshall!

From dietauben: I just met Stephen Root, former NewsRadio star, at a question-and-answer session, and I almost had a heart attack meeting him. How do you handle meeting people like, oh, Michael Vartan?

That Depends. Oops. Typo there. That's Depends. You know, the adult diapers.

kiki81ny said:
Sark and Irina hunt for the heart, while Jack and Sloane put their noggins together. Hmmm!
Wait a minute, SLOANE AND JSACK?!?! Or is my mind not working and I'm delirious, I don't reallty see what I think I am?

Back