Watch With Kristin Chat About Alias-Spoilers!

Watch with Kristin from E! Online-

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!

Thy Will Be Done? Who lives and dies on this Sunday's big season finale of Alias will come as a big surprise--perhaps even to the show's producers.

A source close to ABC tells me that although the original plan was to kill off two cast members in this week's two-part season finale, Alias' producers are now fighting to keep at least one previously doomed actor. The sticking point? Cost. According to the insider, network execs are demanding the cast be cut in order to lower costs next season, since the show has been known to go over budget from time to time.

What does all this mean? Sounds to this panicked Alias-aholic like we'll have to endure a hair-pulling life-or-death cliffhanger all summer long, not knowing whether two of our faves are gone for good.

What does all this mean? Sounds to this panicked Alias-aholic like we'll have to endure a hair-pulling life-or-death cliffhanger all summer long, not knowing whether two of our faves are gone for good.

What? no ... OMG ... I am gonna scream ... can't wait ... this is gonna be so good ... but waiting all summe long will certainly kill me ... OMG :eek:

Oh man... :(

Well, we know they can't kill off Sydney or Sloane.. but I guess everyone else is up for grabs.

~Me :angel2:

ok since we just saw it....who was that one?...was it francie...is she gone for good??...brandon died...but he probably wasnt paid very much lol...

Back