Watch with Kristin Chat

From E! Online-

From looloohere: I just can't face facts--tell me Vaughn didn't really get married!

Sweetie honey bear, you know I wish I could. But, tragic news: Producers just sent out a sheet to casting agencies, looking for three new characters, and Mrs. Vaughn--let's call her Vaughn of Satan--will be one of them. The specifications are calling for the trollop to be mid-to-late 20s, attractive and intelligent. As for the rumors that Keri Russell might get the part, I'm told that's unlikely...She's shooting a movie in London called Cabbages and Queens, with Nathan Lane.

From luv_girlcl: So, I heard you got some Alias casting dish, care to share with us?

The other new characters:

1. A new love interest for Sydney (which could mean those rumors about Bradley Cooper leaving for another show could be true), who is described as late 20s to late 30s, attractive and sexy. "Not boyish, a real man."

2. A new CIA agent, described as a "young, attractive, athletic woman. More or less Sydney's (Jennifer Garner) age. Mid 20s to early 30s. Any ethnicity. The best idea is to have someone as different than [sic] Sydney in style, look and personality." 3. "A wonderful villain, à la David Bowie or Tchéky Karyo, who will appear here and there throughout the season. This should be 'Oh my God!' casting. Looking for 'stunt' casting that would make us all go, 'Wow, how cool!' "

All four of these newbies (including V.O.S.--Vaughn of Satan) will be recurring characters.

From luvbuffy: Wasn't it interesting how the CIA sent Vaughn to meet Sydney in Hong Kong instead of her father? Do you think Jack left the CIA--maybe to work with Sloane?!--when Sydney disappeared?

Hmmm...interesting theory! But I'm supposing it's because a ring on Jack's finger wouldn't have the same effect.

damn damn and double damn! hopefully this is not the forever end for vaughn and syd...they HAVE to get back together!

goes back to writing her fanfic where everything makes sense......erggg

Hm,
Looking for 'stunt' casting that would make us all go, 'Wow, how cool!'
Just so long as it's not Dennis Hopper with an attempted accent--the worst thing about 24's first season! :lol:

Hmmm...interesting theory! But I'm supposing it's because a ring on Jack's finger wouldn't have the same effect.
Actually, that wouldn't be heartbreaking, no, but personally I'd find it pretty darn interesting!
;)

lol, i don't think they'll get back together. It's over Vaughn is married, unless that theory that Vaughn's wife was sent by Sloane to spy on the CIA, and Vaughn, maybe they got a shot, but i doubt it.

OMG *sob *sob *sob* Vaughn can't be married. This is so depressing. I'm going to my room, slamming the door, and crying my eyes out. :( :( :(
:boxing: This is Syd beating up Vaughn's wife
:stretcher: This is Vaughn's wife
hehe I'm so evil
~AliasLuver4Ever :daisy:

Ok--now that was depressing! How can they be searching for a new love interest for Sydney? :( Vaughn and Sydney are supposed to be together not Sydney and someone else or Vaughn and someone else.

whoaaaaaa all these new characters! so the love interest wasn't for season 2, but for season 3! so that means vaughn's married not to alice, and syd gets a love interest! hmm..

I have every intention of keeping my faith in JJ and his ability to make 360's happen all in one episode something CRAZY will ahppen(as usuual) and syd and Vaughn will be back at square one! I think he just wanted that I want you but I can't have you exiting tension back ...
HOWEVER
my faith will only last so long I swear if there are no indications of Syd and Vaughn back together before the end of season 3 I WILL protest the show and take every one I can with me :D
PS I liked the idea off stalking down JJ and threatening him LOL

this s***s!!! i've oficially lost all hope that vaughn wouldn't be married. And new love interest fior Syd?!?!?! what's THAT about? i'm sooooooo mad at J.J.

OMG ... new characters, new interests ... new spoilers ...

when is this gonna end ... :blink:

I want my new Alias noooowwwwwwwwww :thinking:

yeah kinda like that...like irina and sark grew on me but of course the show's dynamics changed and although i loved season 2, i thought season 1 was just a teeny bit better because it was the original, you know?

I cant believe it a new love interest for sydney that is so depressin :( im still gettin over the fact that vaughns married :angry: and now this. This is so bad but we all know vaughn and syd will get back together. Syd and vaughn forever. (y)

Omigosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i cant believe they are gonna have a new love intrest for Syd. :eek: that really really really sucks!!!! :angry: its bad enough Vaughn has a wife. now they are gonna have to kill off Vaughns wife ans Syds new "love intrest". - o & another cia Syd person: could be good, could be bad. i am not sure if i like that or not yet.

Back