Watch with Kristin Chat

From E! Online-

SPOILERS! SPOILERS!

Anonymous writes "I Scream, You Scream... Just when you thought the wait for new eps of Alias couldn't get any worse...whammo! Greg Grunberg (now a series regular--hurrah!) had to go and tell me this at ABC's party Tuesday night: "I got the first script yesterday, and I absolutely freaked out. At the end of the first episode, there is something revealed to Sydney and to us that is so shocking my wife, Elizabeth, screamed when I told her. This reveal is so huge I don't know how Sydney will deal with it."

That makes two of us, honey-child.

Greg (who dropped 25 pounds over the hiatus) also revealed that at the advent of the third season almost every major character--including Daddy Bristow--has gone through a life change (many of which were a result of thinking Sydney was dead) and that we see plenty of his character, Weiss. "I'm in almost every scene in the first episode," he said excitedly. "I'm not kidding. JJ Abrams said this episode could be called 'Weiss.' "

Also much loved and in attendance at the press fete were David Anders (Sark) and Kevin Weisman (Marshall), who revealed some surprising A-list casting. After Anders said they are looking for a "David Bowie-like villain," Weisman chimed in that David Bowie himself (!!) could land the role. "I know David has expressed interest in doing the show," Weisman said. "But they're trying to work it out. He's a very busy man--he's a rock star!" And oh, how he would rock.

Now more good news, followed by (prepare yourself) the rip-your-heart-out bad. "I heard Merrin Dungey will be coming back for a few episodes," Grunberg said. "Hopefully a bunch of episodes, but Bradley Cooper has some great opportunities coming at him, so I don't know. We're all saying 'Damn him!' because we love him so much."

Hear that? It's the sound of my heart breaking.

okay well that was just great. we still have two month and i'm already dying in anticipation. just great :rolleyes: I really need help. we need a alias spoiler addict anynomous. ASAA so Weiss a regular! YAY! and so the two years were spent, jack changed and what about Irina???? did Lena Olin sign yet???? Will's gone.... sorta... hmmmm...
--Mandy :angelic:

oh i know mandy!! i read this earlier and almost hyperventlated!! (however the hell you spell it!!)
but omg i still shaking from this morning! but god do they know what all this is doing to us? god just wait til its weeks away and all the buzz we will be hearing!! then we are really going to be going insane!!

I read this at ABC Media Net

Upon mysteriously awakening in Hong Kong after fighting with doppelganger Francie in Los Angeles, Sydney learned that two years had passed and everyone presumed she was dead... and she has no recollection of those years. Returning to the world she once knew will turn out to be both enlightening and painful, as Sydney searches to discover where she has been and what has transpired during the missing time. She will soon learn that her memories contain pivotal information that various members of the intelligence world are interested in -- and may kill for.

:woot:

I am dying here! Don't they know that they're only torturing us? I want to see the premeire now!! It sounds sooo good...I wouldn't miss it for the world

"I got the first script yesterday, and I absolutely freaked out. At the end of the first episode, there is something revealed to Sydney and to us that is so shocking

OMG ... I am gonna die waiting ... :blink:

Back