Season 5 Watch with Kristin

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Arch...05/050108c.html

I saw this on E online and watched it. It is mostly stuff that we have seen before in other promos etc, but mentions there is definately no awkward tension between Michael and Jen which is good.

Below is the description
Alias Quickie: I'ma...I'ma gonna keep this short because I know you non-Aliasers are still huffing about last week's only-Alias column. If you missed my segment on E! News Live on Tuesday and want to see some interview footage with Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan, including a scene with an awkward kiss between the two on the set...Yeah, now I have your interest, eh? You can watch it in this Alias video clip from E! News Live.

Wait - no awkward tension? Guess I should see the clip then... :lol: From what she *says* it seems there is...

ETA: LMAO You lied! :lol: ;) She says there were awkward moments on set, and they even show one... lol Silly. :P

Sorry, what I meant to say is there seems to be no tension between Michael and Jennifer and when there are awkward moments between them, they can still laugh about it.

Well they are actors. (and I like to think that they are good actors) I would think that they could still be professional and work together.

They wouldn't be the first couple to work together after a break up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back